Cuphead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I just told you?

Make sure that you only use hard invincibility or invincibility in aviary action boss level (don’t use health or super). For some weird reason game just crashes at random points on that level with health or super enabled. So only use invincibility and finish it as quickly as possible.

You can abuse the trainer as you like throughout the whole game in other levels.

^This goes for all plane levels and it’s game being stupid.

The crash is really random and you have to figure it out yourself. Several people have finished the missions fine with trainer now after following this.

but dad i just told u as well, i’ve tried these so many times

btw dad, can u make a trainer for eflc if possible thx XDDdddDd

Who is dad ? , stn ?
And what is eflc ?

Stop calling me that, it’s freaking me out. I have never even been engaged.

Unless you’ve another issue, i am going to ignore you. Please stop spamming this thread and join discord if you want to shitpost.

o yes i forgot, no memes here, anyway, eflc is episodes from liberty city

well this game crashed on all the aviation stages…even with just invincibility it would crash at random.

deleted twice? were you going to say i could use the gta 4 cheats on eflc, but then found out it doesnt work?

No, your bad, incoherent writing made me confused as to what you asked.

u do that just to insult me, i c…

No. eflc is a collection of stand-alone dlcs, of course it wouldn’t work with the same trainer as the main game. Trainers are voted for, if you want trainers you have to vote for them. This is off topic and should not be in this thread.

ok then ban me

i need points to vote? kinda gay

None of the hacks work for me…

What is your game version and source?

Hello @STN and thanks for the trainer.

I’m playing the Steam version of Cuphead and although most of the cheats work fine, the Unlimited Coins cheat seems to be malfunctioning. When I activate it, Cuphead is given 60 coins but he doesn’t seem able to spend them. Any ideas?

Also, do you think it might be possible in the future that a cheat to grant the player say, a certain number of hitpoints would be possible? I think that would be the kind of thing that would make the game fun for us rather than just straight-up invincibility. Having 10 hitpoints would be reasonable I think.

Please let me know and thanks again for your hard work.

Cheers.

2 Likes

So I was trying to do airplane mode with the cheat and all of a sudden the game crash for no reason? is it only me? I hope this problem is fix.

It is discussed in the Cuphead thread about crashing in airplane

Great. I can’t get passed Dr Kahls Robot with the trainer nor by myself. PLEASE fix the crash for the aeroplane.

Please read.

Make sure that you only use hard invincibility or invincibility in aviary action boss level (don’t use health or super). For some weird reason game just crashes at random points on that level with health or super enabled. So only use invincibility and finish it as quickly as possible.

You can abuse the trainer as you like throughout the whole game in other levels.

^This goes for all plane levels and it’s game being stupid.

1 Like