Cuphead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Cuphead
This is the official discussion topic of the Cuphead Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Super Meter
3. Unlimited Coins
4. Super Speed
5. Super Jump

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/30/2017
    Started development

• 09/30/2017
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 09/30/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/22/2017
    Updated notes

• 11/12/2020
    God Mode cheat added
    Unlimited Super Meter cheat added
    Super Speed cheat added
    Super Jump cheat added
    Updated notes

• 07/02/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Woo weee gonna have to gt this game now thanks @STN your something else !

1 Like

ty awesome but is theres a window store version?

2 Likes

Heath cheats stop character from moving

2 Likes

I used this trainer with Cuphead and it does work BUT…I cannot move my character left, right, up, down, or even jump when I have anything activated. I can move in the world but cannot move in instances such as the “Run and Gun” or during the boss fights. So when certain mechanics come up that require one to jump and parry an attack you will not be able to do it and some fights will demand that technique to win.

2 Likes

Yea i cant move with cheats on either, also i cant purchase anything in the shop.

2 Likes

I’m glad you brought that up. I cannot purchase anything from the shop as well.

1 Like

Yes, I agree with others,. when I use almost any cheat, maybe all, the character cannot move anymore or it can move but no jump for example.

1 Like

The Cuphead cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I don’t have the game on winstore. Unless someone gifts me it, there won’t be a store version…no

i can get the game the next time i go out.

Thanks, gonna try the fix out now. Will let you know the outcome.

I can confirm that I can now move. Although still am unable to purchase items from the Pigskin fella. Game crashed in second level on Aviary boss. The cheats I used were Invincibility and Unlimited Coins. I disabled the Unlimited Coins cheat once I established that I can still no longer purchase items with cheats active and even after I had disabled the cheat I was still unable to make any purchases.

Just made another attempt at the Aviary boss with only Invincibility on and it again crashed the game.

It’s not the trainer (had no such thing happen to me and there’s no reason why it should either). Don’t use the invincibility cheat then.

I have tried entering the Aviary boss fight a few times now and even with unlimited life active it crashes on the loading screen. I have attempted to work around the issue by entering the fight first then activating the cheat but only a moment later the game crashes again. The fight doesn’t crash when there aren’t any cheats enabled.

1 Like

Same here. You can’t enter the aviary boss for some reason. Crashes everytime.

1 Like

It crashes no matter what i have on. Even if no cheats are active.

If it crashes without cheats on Infinity is not at fault

It isn’t infinity’s fault. Maybe you’re supposed to die or maybe the game is bugged. This is the most perfect a trainer can be.