Cuphead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Start the game first wait for the intro screen to go away and attach infinity to the game by clicking play

1 Like

I used the money cheat for the windows version of the game and now I can’t buy anything whether I try to play it on the PC or the xbox.

Any way to make the coins stay at 9 or something lower than 60? Maybe that will help.

When I use the unlimited money cheat it comes up with 60, but i can’t buy anything.

There is one now

Help! When I activate my trainer and I go into a battle it says check but then PLAY! What will I ever do!?!

Are you using the right one ? There are two trainers

What?

when i go to the helga birg mission i cannot use my special,only using the health cheats and ive tried using the super cheat but it does not do anything
(no mods used)

You need to have some special first before it takes effect.

The Infinite Coins mod gives me 60 coins but leaves me unable to spend them, and the Unlock First Super is completely dead. Has anyone got any fixers for these?

Wasn’t able to get any of the cheats to work… I’ve tried for 3 days now…

Apparently I’m not the only one who’s having the money issue. (2/27) Up to right now, basing from other comments: it still doesn’t seem to be working at this point. I hope this could get check or fix soon?

I can’t use myex move or my super while using cheats.

Huh?

I don’t build a ex move when useing cheats. And none of the cheats for super and ex work for me

Can someone help me?! Whenever I was playing Cuphead and during an airplane boss the game randomly crashes. Please tell me how to fix this!

@RandumbNPC. This has been talked about numorous times on here 187 comments stn says only use invincible i think on the boss airplane battles
Read above
Comment 163 by stn closest one

I used invincibility and hard invincibility but it still crashes either way. What am I missing?

I used them on plane levels but it still crashes for me!

Make sure that you only use hard invincibility or invincibility in aviary action boss level (don’t use health or super). For some weird reason game just crashes at random points on that level with health or super enabled. So only use invincibility and finish it as quickly as possible.

You can abuse the trainer as you like throughout the whole game in other levels.

^This goes for all plane levels and it’s game being stupid.

1 Like