Cuphead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Whenever I go and play High Sea Hi-Jinx, a plane level, I let myself take one or two damage, activate invincibility and I still crash? Same with the Junkyard Jive.

I’m also waiting on a Windows Store version, glad to hear you’re working on it STN!

yeah im pretty hyped for the windows store version

the app sees my game. but it doesnt load the cheats.

me to

If you guys don’t have steam version it ain’t gonna work yet
But the cheats do work for steam

I did what you said and it still crashes 20171005_133033|508x499

“The game crashed. The crash report folder named “2017-10-05_131852” next to game executable. It would be great if you could send this to the developer of the game!”

Okay i changed the cheats and it shouldn’t crash now upon injecting but you have to get hit first before you activate any of the player cheats.

Also please make sure that you only use hard invincibility or invincibility in aviary action boss level (don’t use health or super). For some weird reason game just crashes at random points on that level with health or super enabled. So only use invincibility and finish it as quickly as possible.

You can abuse the trainer as you like throughout the whole game in other levels.

^This goes for all plane levels and it’s game being stupid.

As for the ETA on windows store version, i had to go to the doctor today (had eye exam) and my eyes are so dilated from the drops they put in (atropine) that i can’t even see this properly lol. Will work on it this weekend

3 Likes

thanks man

take your time stn.

@STN My game doesn’t work it just crashes when we are flying. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byr1tQTQfIxfVDNKeC1aVHA2V1k

Was gonna do it but my internet died on me. Ughh

@Stopitgetsomehelp if you would have read some of the comments like 3 up from yours it explains quite a bit

But I tried all the things…

RIP. Do you think it’ll be done this weekend? No worries if it isn’t, just curious :slight_smile:

Any way we can help?

I keep trying to toggle Unlimited Coins in the menu, but I can’t change the control for it.

1 Like

Are you the real cuphead ? Ya I hit unlimited it goes to 60 but can’t spend em anyhow in pigs place

1 Like

Get him better internet