Cuphead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Used unlimited coins and now i can’t use the store…

1 Like

In every airplane boss, my game stops responding. And the infinite coins do not work, they appear but can not buy anything.

1 Like

Okay i changed the cheats and it shouldn’t crash now upon injecting but you have to get hit first before you activate any of the player cheats.

Also please make sure that you only use hard invincibility or invincibility in aviary action boss level (don’t use health or super). For some weird reason game just crashes at random points on that level with health or super enabled. So only use invincibility and finish it as quickly as possible.

You can abuse the trainer as you like throughout the whole game in other levels.

^This goes for all plane levels and it’s game being stupid.

Unlimited Coins doesn’t work. I can’t buy anything.

1 Like

Well it won’t trainer is for the steam version only right now
Stn working on windows store this weekend

1 Like

Hi STN, just created an account to say thank you for your hard work. I hope that all goes well and you can get the Windows Store version working, that would be amazing!

Yeah i am working on it (downloading the game right now). Didn’t expect it to be 10gb!, i was preloading shadow of war so kinda got delayed.

Will release this trainer in a few hours if the game code isn’t too different from steam.

3 Likes

yeah its 10.5 on windows store and 11.2 on xbox… steam/gog…2 gigs… wtf lol

So, Infinity does detect the Windows Store version. I don’t know if its just me, but the game will launch, but I can’t activate anything.

Ya isn’t a windows store version yet
Exe mite be different

Because windows store version is completely different. COMPLETELY from steam (the code). So i have to make the trainer from scratch (it’s not a simple update from steam).

Ugh

5 Likes

its ok no rushing thanks for the work

I can’t buy anything from the shop when using the infinite coins.

1 Like

I think that’s something in the game cuz infinite coins work , must be can only buy one item at a time at pigs place

We love you STN! You got dis!!! Super excited

STN what percentage would you say you were around on the windows trainer? I’m not asking you to rush or anything. Just really curious as to how far you got with it. I hope to see it and get to use it when it comes out. Love all your hard work.

Oh i am done with the cheats. The coding part is left which is a bit tricky to support both steam and winstore but should be done soon.

2 Likes

Thanks for the trainer!

The one issue I’m having is the fact that the game becomes unresponsive and crashes on the airplane boss when you have a cheat activated such as invincibility.

Any chance you could fix this bug?

Also please make sure that you only use hard invincibility or invincibility in aviary action boss level (don’t use health or super). For some weird reason game just crashes at random points on that level with health or super enabled. So only use invincibility and finish it as quickly as possible.

You can abuse the trainer as you like throughout the whole game in other levels.

^This goes for all plane levels and it’s game being stupid.

Thank you for your time and effort STN, it is appreciated… Quick question, will the Windows Store version have the same glitch with the plane levels or is that isolated to the Steam version due to the different coding of the game?