Cuphead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Look forward to windows store version cheat. keep up the good work

Still having issues using any of the cheats on aviary action, it randomly crashes either loading the fight (if I enable before the fight) or randomly during the fight…can never seem to finish it before it crashes…any help?

Make sure that you only use hard invincibility or invincibility in aviary action boss level (don’t use health or super). For some weird reason game just crashes at random points on that level with health or super enabled. So only use invincibility and finish it as quickly as possible.

You can abuse the trainer as you like throughout the whole game in other levels.

^This goes for all plane levels and it’s game being stupid.

1 Like

Hey mister STN ! I have the game on Windows Store for you to play and add the cheats on infinty too… give you email sir !

HERE YA GO WINDOWS STORE TRAINER

https://www.wemod.com/cheats/cuphead-windows-store

2 Likes

thank you now to test it

On the Steam version I am having a terrible time with the Aviary Action still even with just using invincibility or hard invincibility. Seems to crash no matter what still :’(.

@avow Make sure that you only use hard invincibility or invincibility in aviary action boss level (don’t use health or super). For some weird reason game just crashes at random points on that level with health or super enabled. So only use invincibility and finish it as quickly as possible.

You can abuse the trainer as you like throughout the whole game in other levels.

number of deaths gives a loud thud noise and wont activate. i had 0 prior, but i died while testing invis now i have 1 death and the cheat wont work

• edit
    now i have two deaths because im testing cheats and they like to not work.

Game crashes just for launching via infinity on Plane levels. dont even have to have anything enabled. just flat out crashes. Inf Coins still not working, shows 60 but cannot buy anything.

1 Like

I think everyone is having this problem on the Plane levels. Mine keeps crashing on the Genie level. Needs a fix for that and the coins cheat.

2 Likes

I Use Umlimed Coins But I Can Not Buy Anything. It Thinks I Have No Coins! Fix Please!

2 Likes

That doesnt work, I tried to use invincibility but it still crashes. I tried to finish as fast as possible but it still crashes.

Health and invincibility doesnt work on the plane level, as it crashes each time. I tried to attach infinity but that also crashed the game as well. I’ve even thried to use one each time but that deosnt work either.

Coins increases the count but you must have at least 6 to buy anything, also you still cant buy because the cheat only displays you have max but doesnt let you buy anything, as if its just for display only.

These needs fixing.

1 Like

Invincibility and Hard Invincibility crashes the King Dice boss battle and aviary action battles.

edit: Only used invincibility and hard invincibility and still doesn’t work.

Infinity keeps on crashing my game. So far I’ve had trouble with the genie boss, and candyland(?) I’m sure this is random, I was using invincibility. I’ll try using unlimited health (difference? maybe?) and hopefully that’ll work. I’ll edit if it works soon

^ @STN seems like the Invincibility cheat makes the game crash for many players.
Could be something you should look into.

It’s the plane level @MrPrecise .
Make sure that you only use hard invincibility or invincibility in aviary action boss level (don’t use health or super). For some weird reason game just crashes at random points on that level with health or super enabled. So only use invincibility and finish it as quickly as possible.

I tried that and still doesn’t work on Aviary Action and the King Dice boss battle.

it work for me , but at least i got 3 crashes, then as fast as i can i defeat those misions

is hard but not imposible, just try to not move much , and try to use a joystick not the keyboard, that’s the thing that make it crash faster…

dont really know why

Yeah. I don’t know why it crashes, i think the plane missions are allergic to cheats lol.