Cuphead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Its not the plane levels, on king dice fight it keeps crashing, too

Turn on hard invincibility right when you load up aviary action.

Sort of worked but still has crashes lol

Whenever I load up a plane battle it crashes. The game ONLY crashes when I load up plane battles, the hacks work on other levels though. Please help, and if it helps, here is my save game. Save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2r1rdLwp-vLcU5ZY0dmVWNJbVU/view?usp=sharing
Thanks!
-CupheadMugman

Make sure that you only use hard invincibility or invincibility in aviary action boss level (don’t use health or super). For some weird reason game just crashes at random points on that level with health or super enabled. So only use invincibility and finish it as quickly as possible.

You can abuse the trainer as you like throughout the whole game in other levels.

^This goes for all plane levels and it’s game being stupid.

@STN I mapped coins to 1D849654 and successfully increased that (to 21) to purchase things in the shop. Maybe your memory value is wrong, or you’re setting it too high (60)?

Thanks for the tip! This works for me :smiley:
-CupheadMugman

supershot just available if you dndt turn on invisible

the game still crashes even when i let myself get hit first then i activate the cheat the game still crashes please fix this sooner as possible thank you

never mind that i used the advice you have said and it work and thank you

1 Like

Infinity cant find my game even tho i have it installed

and its not cracked

Manually choose it?

Ive tried everything but Infinity doesnt detect my game.

What source do you use? WinStore/Steam/Cracked?

what exactly am i meant to do for the plane ones? so far ive tried:

play the game, then i die (ive also tried only getting hit once) then the game crashes, and ive also tried only using hard invincibility

so what else can i try?

Make sure that you only use hard invincibility or invincibility in aviary action boss level (don’t use health or super). For some weird reason game just crashes at random points on that level with health or super enabled. So only use invincibility and finish it as quickly as possible.

You can abuse the trainer as you like throughout the whole game in other levels.

^This goes for all plane levels and it’s game being stupid.

yeah ive just told u, ive tried that

It works, once you figure it out you can do it consistently.

cant u just tell me EXACTLY what to do

dad please