Cuphead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you so much!

Why wonā€™t the bird boss work (wally warbles) it just crashes every time
i try to use the cheats

Hey there, first, I really want to thank you for creating this. I am running into some trouble with the shop, the coins get added, but I donā€™t seem to be able to buy stuff? How can i resolve this issue?

@Lavatail it was never fixed from day one you have 50 coins but can only spend one ! Was never fixed

Make sure that you only use hard invincibility or invincibility in aviary action boss level (donā€™t use health or super). For some weird reason game just crashes at random points on that level with health or super enabled. So only use invincibility and finish it as quickly as possible.

You can abuse the trainer as you like throughout the whole game in other levels.

^This goes for all plane levels and itā€™s game being stupid.

Iā€™m not sure if this is a bug or Iā€™m just stupid but when I use unlimited money it says 60 coins but the real value i.e. 2 stays the same.

Yeah, same here man. I just used cheat engine instead for the coins.

Still crashes, with either invincibility or hard invincibility on.

shop doesnā€™t work unless i have enough coins to buy normally at this point the infinite coins cheat is just a visual error

I canā€™t get the shop to work. Canā€™t move it around even without cheats and loaded from steam. please fix.

I am also having troubles with the shop. I donā€™t plan on using the invincibility mods I just really need to get lobber for matchsticks but when I use the mod it says I have 60 coins. But when i go into the shop i cant use them.

My game just keeps on freezing at the intro screen. It works perfectly if I do not use inf. @STN if you need my savefile please let me know.

Start the game first wait for the intro screen to go away and attach infinity to the game by clicking play

1 Like

I used the money cheat for the windows version of the game and now I canā€™t buy anything whether I try to play it on the PC or the xbox.

Any way to make the coins stay at 9 or something lower than 60? Maybe that will help.

When I use the unlimited money cheat it comes up with 60, but i canā€™t buy anything.

There is one now

Help! When I activate my trainer and I go into a battle it says check but then PLAY! What will I ever do!?!

Are you using the right one ? There are two trainers

What?

when i go to the helga birg mission i cannot use my special,only using the health cheats and ive tried using the super cheat but it does not do anything
(no mods used)