Cuphead (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Click Play

The Unlimited Coins cheat doesnā€™t stay on - I hit the hot key in game and it turns right back off immediately. All other cheats work fine for me. I tried purchasing something in Pork Rindsā€™ store and it decreases my coins every time. I even started a new game got more coins, went back to Pork Rindā€™s shop hit the hot key for Unlimited Coins got the ā€œdingā€ noise tried purchasing something and my coins decreased. Please Help.

mod wonā€™t even work. says unsupported version

That just means the exe date is different than the trainer. You can still use the cheats by using the latest version and clicking play; however, some of them may not work.

well they donā€™t work anymore,

1 Like

The mods do not work no matter what Iā€™ve done

1 Like

Even start the game first then when in game world alt tab , press play in wemod after and also wait to activate cheats when in game. If not this will probably need a new trainer made. Can vote in the app for a new one thanks

1 Like

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

this thing needs an update for 1.1.4 so these work. everybody reading this stuff vote for update.

1 Like

Definitely need an update on this one.

As stated above by another staff member, you need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.

Hereā€™s how: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games.

Each vote bumps the trainer higher up the development queue. The trouble is - Windows Store is extremely unpopular with the wider gaming community.

Any idea when this will be updated as it has passed the request limit a few day ago, thanks.

The Cuphead (Windows Store) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

When GodMode is on it doesnā€™t let me use Ex Shoot

2 Likes

Seems like there may be some issue with the game too, I beat it with the trainers and at the end the save file is either erased or at least starts you back pretty far. Not sure if itā€™s a bug or what

1 Like

Had the same issue where the game didnā€™t save and I was left at the same spot before the cheats were enabled. Still gratefully that this was updated since I was able to see the end of the game!

1 Like

Thanks for the recent update. As other said, there are two issues:

1. When god mod is enabled, you canā€™t use your special attack (only in plane bosses)
  2. When you finish the game, it wonā€™t save it and get you back to when you enabled the cheats

To all: Hereā€™s a few things Iā€™ve tried about the save issue, even if I didnā€™t know what might works, I happen to be able to make a few saves along the path.

• Making a run level (not boss level)
  • Disable cheats and quit Wemod
  • Enter a level (and die)
  • Change Island and get back
  • Enter pork chop
  • Quit the game without going back to title screen

Iā€™m not sure what it takes, but it does have save a bit of progression this way. Doesnā€™t seem to work everytimeā€¦
Tho, itā€™s still impossible to defeat the devil and gain access to hard mode with cheat enabled, as the save wonā€™t work after the credits.

Might try to disable the cheat and quit Wemod just before the credit roll to see if that works.

Hope @MrAntiFun can fix this someday :slight_smile:

EDIT Okay, I found out whatā€™s going on with the save thing. Turns out itā€™s got nothing to do with the trainer itself. Itā€™s a bug of the W10 version of the game, that has never been fixed since its release. If you happen to reduce the game, like switchin with alt+tab, then this game wonā€™t be saved, until you close the game and actually restart it.

And as most people go alt+tab to get to WeMod and click ā€œplayā€, it flaws the save. You can avoid that by either having a second screen and just use the mouse to go and click the WeMod window, or launch the game in windowed mode to do so.

Be sure to never minimize or switch the game window, and all will be good with the saves. Finished the gamed and obtained a few S ranks on expert, works great.

Still need to fix the airplane attack mode tho.

1 Like

Ah I remember this bug! Drove me mad when I was trying to follow guides on how to beat bosses but only to find my save unchanged due to the bug when switching windows. What I did was press play on WeMod for Cuphead and hit any of the F keys I wanted while still in the Cuphead game. Was able to beat the bosses and have my save saved with no issues. Still canā€™t use Ex shoot regardless in the plane battles like @GiftedCeral mentioned.

If i trun on the ā€œgod modeā€, i cannot use the Ex shoot. and after i passed the game level, super meter will be zero, so i cannot get A in the air level. And when i turn on the god mode, the game will not auto save,.

I investigated on these, you can check my message.