Curious Issue

I am having a rather curious (and sometimes infuriating) issue, that being that sometimes the trainer will work and sometimes it will only work partially. For example, one day the trainer will completely operate the way it is intended, but the next day, only some of the functions will operate. As today I could not get the “Easy Craft” to work at all. after reloading, it would come on, but still not function in the game. When I tried to use easy craft it continued to tell me I did not have enough or was missing something. Even if I went harvesting for the materials it still would tell me I was missing that same item (plate metal, required 50 ferrite dust, had 2000 but still missing ferrite dust), this also affected crafting items like signal booster etc. I did not have the items even if items were in the bag. This is only one function (today) that didn’t work, other times it would be something else. The game is No Man’s Sky, Beyond edition. Please help if there is anything that you can recommend. Thanks.

Hey!

First things first, this being a random issue makes it much harder to troubleshoot so bear with me. As of right now, the trainer is fully compatible with No Man’s Sky as there weren’t any recent trainer breaking updates to the game so the trainer is not at fault in this case.

Some things I would check for are:

These are just a few starting points to try.

Let me know if this helps at all :slight_smile: