Cutting a motherboard?

So i want to do a project, but the issue is what I want to will involve having to cut the motherboard of a ps4 controller in half. I was wondering, if I did that, would it still work providing I don’t sever any lines? There is a spot where nothing crosses I believe

If no traces cross there it theoretically should be fine but I find it very hard to believe that there’s no traces across the middle of the controller

I’ve seen it done where people cut a board but it was separating a power side versus a pc side but I can’t imagine the controller doesn’t have anything connecting two sides… how would they work together? I’ve never opened one though.

yeah i was looking at a different picture.

hmm… is there a way i could cut the board in half and get the board to be working? maybe just solder part of the path with the other side and a few cables?

You can splice it back together just using fine wire. There really shouldn’t be an issue with it just be ready to spend a few hours soldering.

and you know cause you have cut a controller in half before

The PCB is probably layered, so you can’t see the traces. Maybe somebody has done it before? google.com

No he knows become he understands how to complete a circuit…

ive cut many things in half.