Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer can’t find the game when it is not installed by a launcher like steam, are you able to fix this?

1 Like

If you are talking about a pirated copy then wemod doesnt support pirated copies

2 Likes

when you click play on wemod and it brings up the other launcher just click play on cyberpunk and give it a minute, itll work. just initiate with wemod, and press play on the launcher that pops up the second you can.

3 Likes

are you saying, you don’t have the game installed at all?

1 Like

We have trainers for steam , GOG and epic. If you stole the game then we cant help you at all.

2 Likes

works good for me thanks. no problems

2 Likes

Thanks for the fast Work on it. Everything works fine for me.

2 Likes

You can use cheat engine to add perk points. Address= 11504551864

1 Like

Youda best!

1 Like

GOG has the 32bit version and can’t run it. Any way to solve this?

1 Like

can we add unlimited cyberdeck rams?

2 Likes

Good job!!! Cant wait for the XP cheats.

1 Like

Anyone having issues when they hit play on the trainer where it crashes the game?

1 Like

one hickup I have found is when using Unlimited Health, if you use a blunt/fist weapon The enemies won’t lose health. Bladed and guns all seem fine

2 Likes

can be hv skill point as well plz ?

1 Like

whats the ETA for skill points being added?

@FLiNG - Thank you for your excellent work. As others have mentioned, I think it would be good to include other options. For example:

• Unlimited Street Cred/adjust street cred (±)
    -Undetected by enemies
    -Teleport to waypoint
    -Unlimited RAMs

Thank you.

3 Likes

Great trainer. May I suggest two things?

• -Unlimited skill pints
    -Unlimited carry weight

Thank you <3

5 Likes

Just hoping for skill points attribute points and maybe unlimited ram

3 Likes

“Items Won’t Decrease” - Unfinished
This gives all unlimited materials for crafting EXCEPT “Epic Item Components”. Since you need all of the different types of materials to craft/upgrade epi/legendary gear, this hack is useless unless it affects all of the materials.

2 Likes