Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If it is showing that the trainer is incompatible then your game is not up to date.

Alternatively, when you’re at the game’s page on Wemod app, click on the History (It’s under the Play button, right next to “Info”) and make sure you’re playing the latest version. You might be unknowingly playing an older version of the trainer.

Don’t know much on how all this works, but any chance you can get this for xbox? i play multiple games on pc through Wemod and they are fantastic. Cyberpunk is the only game i only have on xbox Series S.

Thanks in advance.

Ok Having an issue, every time I start WeMod, my character acts like it’s over-encumbered and moves so slow. This is true even if I don’t have any cheats enabled. I am not sure if it’s a glitch or bug. Could this be looked into

Do you have the game speed set below 1?

Hey, having an issue where cyberdeck RAM is not unlimited in a hostile area AND in the combat state. Any ideas?

Ctrl + W is an awful default hotkey btw. Thought the game broke because I crouch walked once.

I was using the cheats for Cyberpunk and seems they work fine as with unlimited health… but when game switches to Johnny , you dont have this feature and get killed in one hit.
Am I supposed to do something to make it work when the character switch happens?
Tried a few things but not working as when the car chase after bar escape when Johnny.

i don’t think having a code on CTRL-W is super smart

You can adjust the hotkeys for wemod.

only when you own pro which i don’t

Everyone can change the hotkeys.

oh i thought that was Pro only

No any one can change their hotkeys, just like remapping keys in game. Most of mine are through the Num Pad and “F” (1-12) keys now

having an issue with the latest trainer…it seems to have disabled XP aquisition…not recieving level up XP for any actions while the trainers active. I have checked history tab and I AM usinf the up to date version

Tried today after update on WeMod app. Seems the following can not be turned on: Edit Money, Unlimited Components, and Unlimited Quickhack Components. Everything else seems to be working fine.

4 Likes

The Money functions wont work!

The money, component and quickhack component cheats are not activating.

The Cyberpunk 2077 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

unlimited HP doesn’t work… Also when HP is activated and you get shot you instantly level up to level 50… thx for screwing up save FLing

1 Like