Cyberpunk 2077 not compatible?

Wondering why the Cyberpunk 2077 mod is listed on my app as not compatible, it does seem to work. (Epic Games) glitch every once in awhile but fixed. Its still in not compatible area of the app -strange…

I’ve made some changes on the backend. Let me know if it still shows not compatible.

Hi, works now thanks, but now i dont have any control over walking, shift doesnt let me run … was working earlier today ok. thank you

Walking is working, i just went back to an older save i had today and its good Thanks !

sorry but after i logged off game, i lost sprint again, i just walk slow again, if i go back to an older save that goes away but of course i dont want to play the smae thing over and over and over again.

All I did was change a timestamp, nothing was changed with the trainer and no one else has reported a similar issue so I have no reason to believe this is caused by the trainer. I know that was a bug in the game and I’m not sure if it was ever fixed.

It is a fact that later in the game walking goe’s into slow mode then changes I adjust the weight and walking speed ok, just thought it is a good job that we can go into windows anytime in the game, But I am thankful to Wemod for the trainer you do a great job.:slight_smile: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ive been having that slow walk prob…someone mentioned “drop” something and it worked. I dropped something from inventory then I got my sprint back :slight_smile:

Hi, well cyberpunk worked great yesterday…now its saying not compatible .did something change?

well, it was working great as usal. Im trying to play a new game. no matter what Ive tried I cant get skill progresion and stuff in character. also , wemod does say it may not work for this game. I did load the latest trainer. why cant i get skills and stuff anymore?? great app :slight_smile: just a problem :slight_smile: