Daemon X Machina Cheats and Trainer for Steam

infinite credit not working on mine. latest version on steam. activated the cheat then go into shop as instructed.

Since thereā€™s no update today I assume your current version is same as mine. It works just fine for me.

Activate cheat, go to Shop, view buy parts screen, go back to previous screen. Try to go back and forth a bit, it should activate it. Youā€™ll see a notification where you get achievement for having 1m, 10m, and 100m (if Iā€™m not mistaken).

I read somewhere if you buy something at the shop , do a mission like 20 times it opens up better weapons and stuff at the shop. I dont play it but heard through the grape vine

this no longer works for the game can you up date it

1 Like

Will I be banned from multiplayer if I use this in single player?

Be banned from multiplayer if you use this in singleplayer ?
No if you use this only for singleplayer game then no
If you use this while in multiplayer then yes probably will
I wouldnt go online/multiplayer with a heavily modded character they mite be able to tell.

Thank you for your response. Another questionā€¦ is there any chance a remove all credits feature could be added?

Thatā€™s not cool putting a link to someone elses trainer. And against the rules. Thatā€™s why it was deleted

Time for an update

i was in the wrong area, its fine for me.

what are the chances of this getting updated in the near future?

info on next update??

Ive used these cheats, And they do work. If no one believes me I am more than willing to submit a Screenshot. Used the unlimited money cheat, and got an instant 999,999,999. Never worried about buying things since.

the money cheat is the only working cheat. none of the others work for me.

They work for me, when I get home Iā€™ll post some screenshots and stuff. But thet do work

awesome im wondering if i need to do a fresh install or something

ā€œUnlimited ammoā€ doesnā€™t work on some shoulder weapons.
As I said earlier, Iā€™m playing on the steam version, itā€™s not a pirated version.
Also, I have applied the latest updates to the game.

The Daemon X Machina cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Well uhhhh I donā€™t want to be rude but the mods are not really working, and I donā€™t mean some mods, I mean ALL MODS

Add oneshot or damage boost cheat pls