Danny Trejo drops a bombshell Call of duty black ops zombies DLC2 info

Danny Trejo just dropped a bomb on his facebook account. He is working with Treyarch for a upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops “Zombie” map (Map Pack 2?).The new characters to be featured are Danny Trejo, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund.Danny was at the “House of Moves” doing motion capture for the upcoming Zombie Map. The information below is from Danny Trejo’s Official Facebook page.Danny Trejo: Right Now I’am at The “House of Moves” with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund, I’am Wearing A Suit Full of Lights Awaiting To Fight Zombies For The Hit Video Game CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS by ActivisionThis is The suit I Wore To produce My Character in CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS

As you all know, Danny Trejo played “Machete” in the hit film of the same name. Now for those not of this Earth, Robert Englund played the original Freddy Kruger in the Nightmare on Elm Street films and Sarah Michelle Gellar played “Buffy” the vampire slayer in the TV series.For those unfamiliar with “Michael Rooker”, he played the lead character in “Henry: Protrait of a Serial Killer and also played Merle Dixon in Season One of “The Walking Dead”.No official word from Activision or Treyarch, but it is safe to say that this is true if Danny is posting pictures of himself in a motion capture suit.I also doubt anybody would say “Machete” is telling a bogus story.

[size=9]Source: thetechgame.com[/size]

And how does this fit into the zombies story line?

yea agree but still mp 2 it just proves there only about the money

Lol I love that guy I wonder how they would fit into the zombie story line though

Do you actually care as far as i know the story line is complete **** and so is the game

yah good question from the dude above me… for what reason are there new characters?

Flaming isn’t necessary, It’s not something I personally care about, but it does make zombies more interesting such as with the Easter eggs they use to tell the story.

Take your arrogance else where.

wow Sarah Michelle Gellar ?
didnt she play Daphne on one of the Scooby Doos?

I believe she did.
But I’d love to play as her and go round kicking zombie a$$! I couldn’t care how it fits into the story line. :smiley:

Omg shove an ice cube up your ass im not flaming take your sore butt elsewhere

Are you blind or just really that stupid?

You are flaming, just drop it.

If i was blind i would not even be on the internet if i was stupid i would not even be communicating with a neanderthal such as yourself and of course im going to flame after you just accused me of flaming

Thank you for pointing out obvious facts. Lesson: Two wrongs don’t make a right. Me accusing you of murder doesn’t mean you should kill to prove me right.

uMaD ? i know i did not flame you in the very first post the second yes because you accused me of flaming you just get butt hurt easy if you want to carry on PM me

No need to carry on, You’ve proven my point already. :wink:

awesome i like the idea

Good job you dont get no cookie

they on about map pack 2 when the 1st one just came out wow they want money bad

Can’t wait to drop them zombies like a bag of ammo!