Dark Deception Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Dark Deception cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

we needs more cheats,thanks。

Feel free to make some suggestions of additional cheats here. The trainer developers will consider any suggestions for the next trainer update.

Note that trainer developers are limited to what the game’s coding allows them to create cheats for, so not all suggestions will make it into trainers. :slight_smile:

1: god mode (enemies cant damage you)
2: instant power cooldown
3: infinite xp (or soul shards, however its coded)

i wish there are teleport and unlimited skill points and AI freeze and instant chapter skip

1 Like

Any chance we could get more options? Shorter cooldown, freezing the ai, etc.

1 Like

I got some ideas for DD Cheats.

Super Speed
Freeze AI
Toggle Enemies on Map
Time Speed Changer
Infinite Upgrade Tokens
No Ability Cooldown
Unlock all Abilities

2 Likes

Yeah, we need more mods gadgets don’t have cool down & God mode

1 Like

Listen. Theres A Few Cheats I Would Like You To Attempt To Make Heres A List I Would Love if You Made Atleast 1 Unlimited Lives Is Good. But I Would Like:
1:Disable Cooldown.
2:God Mode.
3:Speed Setting.
If Your Reading. Thanks For Reading! I Would Really Like God Mode Or Disable Cooldown. The Speed Setting Doesnt Seem To Helpful (Apart From The Reaper Nurses, Lucky, Agatha, And Gold Watchers) I Think Everyone Would Love God Mode Or Disable Cooldown Thanks For Reading! See You Soon!

1 Like

Hmm Actually I Know I Left A Comment But I Think These Are Better Then My Suggestions I Like All Of Them My Favourite Is Unlock All Abilities, Toggle Enemies On Map, And Freeze AI

1 Like

REALLY??!?!?!? THE UPDATE WAS ABOUT BUGS!?!?!? YOU COULD HAVE ADDED ATLEAST 1 MORE OPTION AND YOU GO FOR BUGS!?!?!?? EVERYONE WANTS MORE SKILL POINTS NO COOLDOWN AND GOD MODE. BUT YOU FIX BUGS AND THATS IT!!?!?!?! BRO YOU COULD HAVE MADE MORE
by bruh

1 Like

please give more options, infinite lives isn’t enough

1 Like

Would be pretty cool if you added “No Cooldown” for powers and “Infinite Shard Points” for upgrading powers.

maybe we can get more options for cheats after chapter 5 comes out?

Personally I believe there should be a infinite or more upgrade tokens. I would also like if there were to be able to skip chapters. Some chapters I don’t really enjoy playing much(sewer level). I hope you add these, these are the mods I’ve wanted so yuh, peace out.