Dark Deity Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Dark Deity
This is the official discussion topic of the Dark Deity Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Max STR
3. Max MAG
4. Max DEF
5. Max FOR
6. Max MAS
7. Max SPD
8. Max LCK
9. Max DEX

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/05/2022
    Started development

• 12/05/2022
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Dark Deity cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

thank you… it’s compatible with steam version…

wait how? do we need to put a custom location for it? cause that will be good.

but we definitely needed a STEAM version since its been there for a longer time than on EPIC

ask the author for create “steam version” then… all i know is… the trainer works…

no need to be negative nancy, just saying that WOW it works, but suggesting to have the STEAM version too

Also, some suggestions for cheats are Unlimited Money, Unlimited Tokens, and XP modifier (unlimited or a slider)

1 Like

Wow! I’ve suggested this month for a cheat for Epic’s version of this game and you did it quickly. Thank you very much. If it doesn’t bother you, could you add a money cheat that we can include a determined amount of value? =D

1 Like

sorry if my reply cause you think i “negative respons” im not… i just said it will be work both epic and steam… :laughing: have a nice day…

why the mod not working on my dark deity game? its called "the version on the game is 64 bit while the game is 32 bit??? how should i do?

How do i get this working for steam? someone said it is compatible with the steam versiohn

how do you make it work on steam version>?

just use play button, but you need install game form steam and delete games from epic, you just need setting if play button not appear.