Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Recently, after activating several cheats Dark souls completely crashes, so far it’s unplayable.
I think these cheats are very well done, this is the real only issue so far. Keep up the great work.

Did the game have an update ?

I just wanted to ask but did you guys find a solution to my missing item problem?

Cheat should now give 99 consumables instead of stopping them from decreasing. That should probably help with item duplication or w.e you were doing

No, I believe the last update happened mid May. Unless they pushed one through.

I can’t be certain, but I think that the game crashes when unlimited consumables is activated and once an item is picked up. This includes killing host as an invader as you get items for doing so.

However, I did have instances where after picking up items, my game did not crash.

Are you playing online?

It happens regardless whether you’re online or offline.

Doesn;t work!
I select folder, I click play, game launches and instantly closes. The process in task manager starts and suddenly stops!

i more or likely wanted to ask the solution for the problem cause well a covenant item dissapeared but its also great that they now again dublicate but still i hope you can find a solution to the missing item

What is your game source?

Im just gonna say i have a kind of similiar problem like leks just that it takes like a minute or so and it crashes

and sadly i cant cancel the crashing i mean i have a trick to stop it from crashing but there it doesnt work

please fix the crashing issue

leks is using a different version than steam which is his issue. I am not aware of any crashing issues but i will check the game out again see if it happens for me. Does it happen randomly or when you do something?

my steam version is crashing as well. seems to be when it’s saving the game. not every time it saves, but only happens while saving

I’m having crashing issues as well, along with if I use the tool for of my builds I have to keep using it cause the weight is out of wack.

Same here! The game keeps crashing and then when I take the mod off the weight ratio is way off! If unequip everything and then just put a light sword on my character is fat rolling…

Which cheats have you activated?

Hi the moment i click on play,the game just stopped responding and crashed.Is there a way to fix this?By the way mine is not from steam