Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Do you have steam version?

Just running into a small prob. The program keeps overwriting my stats and progression. Not to much of a big deal since i can just input the info again. Just something I noticed.

Yeah it works through infinity (you can inc/dec your level with it).

Hey everyone, Iā€™m having an issue with the ā€œUnlimited Consumablesā€ option. All the others toggle on and work great but the consumables option instantly toggles itself back off when activated. Any Ideas?

Probably game update broke it :frowning:

Could you make an update for this trainer? make it undetected please, just few days after using this trainer we get banned from using online features !

Well thats your fault. No trainer out there should be used online !
And even if you domt use the trainer online , you mod your character to have one billion souls , ya you will get banned

Why would you use it online

if i used cheat engine for items, armor, weaponsā€¦ etc in offline mode. then restart the game then open in online mode. could i get banned too?

Hey Iā€™m trying to use the mods but wont let me switch them from off to onā€¦ what is the fix to that?

I donā€™t know or care.

@realweaponafk This trainer is for steam version.

The trainer is very well made and itā€™s helped me beat the game thanks. Just to let you know the unlimited consumables doesnā€™t work, it would be nice to have. Thx

Heyo Happy to say i was finally able to donate to you guys you all do such a great job. Having alot of fun replaying all my games :slight_smile: . Just wanted to let you know lil prob im running into with darksouls 3 is the always drop loot kinda just stops working. Not to big of a deal i just re enable it with the remote app but just a lil feed back :slight_smile: keep up the great work

1 Like

Hey I love this trainer, itā€™s crazy awesome. Too bad I was online and got banned without realizing it, but itā€™s whatever. The unlimited consumable items doesnā€™t works sadly, it just deactivates the cheat and the cheat engine sometimes just stops working for a little(that could be a problem with my pc, not sure completely). Other than itā€™s perfect and absolutely awesome! Keep up the good work!

Unlimited consumables doesnā€™t work.

Anyone know which of these will get you caught if you use them offline and then turn them off and go online? The immortality and loot dropping would be great for saving dull farming time but thereā€™s not much point if I then have to delete all my saves

The game detects it if you have ridiculous stats.
But that said there is always a risk in going online with cheats that are not made for multiplayer

1 Like

I donā€™t know or care.

I never enabled any of the cheats.

I got banned.

claps

Donā€™t go online with trainers injected into games and donā€™t go online with modded characters. Really simple.