Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Since the trainer is being updated can you please add an fov slider and a frame rate unlock? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

The Dark Souls 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Changes:

Is there any chance you can still add something to adjust the fov and unlock the frame rate?

Has anyone tried this with the Cinders mod?

wemod and fling’s standalone both work w/ cinders mod

1 Like

these cheats may not work with your game version. Do you want to test them anyway
Downloaded ds3 last night
unlimited items
sprinting after a while
unlimited weight
all of these just doesn’t work

I tried to launch my game in steam with wemod but it came out a warning that in this new version it might have not worked, because it’s not updated!!, so I’m waiting for a new update!
Thank you for your time, I’ll be waiting for your reply…

The trainer was already updated. Just click yes on the popup.

Just tested these out with the Cinders mod. Immediately crashes the game upon injection, from both main menu and in game. Probably has something to do with the latest update breaking every mod to begin with. Haven’t tested vanilla.

The unlimited items function doesn’t work. I tested it in vanilla and cinders mod, I hope this will be fixed soon. Thank you for the hard work.

unlimited items does not work, also using unlimited buffer duration cancels ember effect

In vanilla, the trainers seem to completely stop working after a death, but sometimes just randomly through gameplay (though very less likely, I had it happen twice.) Health/stam/weight seems to work until I die or this random issue.

1 Like

someone help me out , i got this game through a certain website just so i can play the dlc’s for free (if you catch my drift) but every time i try to launch the wemod for the game it instantly crashes it

never mind i solved and i found out something amazing as well

The unlimited items is not working at all, also, the mods in general doesnt work properly, tried every way, but really doesnt work. If this could be updated, i appreciate!

1 Like

Changes:

Game crashes anytime i launch the trainer

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun needs another update/patch game crashes no matter what and ive tried all the troubleshooting i could possibly do

2 Likes

He’s trying his best. Having said that I think the trainer also could do with an instakill option which affects both players and enemies.

One hit kill can be summed up as “I turned invasions off, you decided to invade me. GTFO”

1 Like