Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The engine works, except one thing that I’ve noticed. As of now, the unlimited Stamina breaks after about 1.5 minutes. Can’t sprint, can’t jump. Can only dodge and attack.

EDIT: To be more specific, the cheat activates, and shows it’s active, but stamina still depletes, and when you reach 0, you are no longer able to run (and jump because can’t run). Turning it off, and restarting the game doesn’t have any effect other than you can run/jump again, until stamina reaches 0 again.

No I’m not…i’m not competing against anyone or any leaderboards…i’m not posting stats i’m not fighting others and i have no interaction with anyone unwilling…that is not ruining someone else’s experience stop lying. Holy cow man.

Yeah I deleted the whole folder :confused: kind of sucked

The game’s devs disagree with you. Co-Op is online, that’s a fact which isn’t going to change and that you’re just going to have to accept, because the game’s devs won’t be changing that any time soon.

Some of the cheats just don’t work, from what I can tell. The "enemies always drop items’ thing only works for a minute or three after you turn it on, but you can re-apply it by turning it on/off. The infinite health doesn’t work, nor does the level/soul ammount sliders.

There was a update to Wemod yesterday iirc while i was playing offline i got off then got back on and when ever i launch the DS3 though the trainer it opens then crashes to desktop before even reaching the main menu kinda looking for some troubleshooting to be honest the game opens normally with out it and it launches other games just fine

Try adding a custom installation path to the game’s executable by clicking the down arrow next to the play button, even if it already looks correct.

Then launch the game first via Steam. When you are on the main menu, alt+tab to WeMod, press Play then alt+tab back to the game.

If that doesn’t change anything, click the down arrow on the top-right of WeMod, go to settings and switch to the WeMod Beta channel to see if that changes anything. (In future if you want to switch back to the stable channel, uninstall then reinstall WeMod).

Sorry about that, we pushed an update and it had some unexpected bugs that came with it. We believe we’ve solved those issues but please do let us know if you experience the same issue again :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I noticed the same: Trainer works fine, after an uncertain amount of time health and stamina return to normal behavior. after the latest update the health seem to scale up after some time so maybe something is working here - but basilisks still curse-kill me.
none the less: Thanks a thousand times - great tool and marvelous fun to enjoy the game in my own way!

It’s sad that the Unlimited Stamina breaks after a few minutes, because I really like the unlimited buff cheat :frowning:

Does using Unlimited health/stam/fp while playing offline and then later playing that same character online get you banned?

Any time you take a modded character online you take a chance of getting banned

Stupid thing is, I have one modded character on my account, but I have never played online with that character, and I still got banned when I tried to make a new character to play with friends.

You’ll have to contest the ban by sending the game’s support team an email. Maybe they made a mistake banning the non-cheat character. Or maybe there was still some part of that character that would have been carried over online that you didn’t realise.

I did that though, and they told me that I had, at some point, used a chest-character online. I told them I had never played online before, because I didn’t want to deal with assholes that simply want to do PvP, by myself, so I always played offline since I didn’t have friends that played until like a year ago : / Wasn’t until last year that I first went and played online with any modded data on my account, but even then, the modded character was never used online.

I had to make a whole new steam account and give access to game sharing, in order to play with my friends.

Having the same problem as everyone else on the unli HP, FP, and stamina cheats. The said cheats shut down for no reason and cannot be turned on again.

It happens because of the game anticheats, i will put something together tomorrow for a permanent fix

So the trainer is still not fixed. Shame I just wanna go back to DS3 but first i decided to check if there are some updates to the trainer.

No updates to the trainer as far as I’ve seen.

Are you still planning on updating the trainer?