Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Dark Souls 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Focus Points
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Weapon Durability
5. Unlimited Consumables
6. Souls Amount
7. Level
8. Freeze Enemies
9. Zero Weight
10. Always Drop Loot
11. Never Cursed
12. Vigor
13. Attunement
14. Endurance
15. Vitality
16. Strength
17. Dexterity
18. Intelligence
19. Faith
20. Luck

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/19/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 20 cheats

• 06/04/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/05/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

15 Likes

Good work @STN

I have noticed an issue where sometimes after a while of playing its like the options are disabled when they are not( can die, you loose stamina) and disabling and re enabling does not seem to fix it

The trainer doesn’t work in online mode. Offline only

I have this problem D:

Quoting myself

Yes I am in offline mode it was working for about 30 minutes maybe more, though some how a person invaded me even though I have it set to offline

Does it actually say offline in the main menu?

Yea

Like that? If so then the person that invaded you was a dark spirit which is part of the game. If it says online then another person invaded you.

Yea and I was in the area right before the crystal witch lady

I honestly haven’t gotten far so I can’t really say for certain what you’re referring to. If you’re actually offline then @STN might know why. The game does have anti-cheat.

The Unlimited HP and Unlimited Stamina just stopped working even after restarts, the Unlimited Consumables still works tho!~ Anyone know why or how to fix this?

There is anticheat in this game which constantly overwrites its code. i disabled two of these functions but looks like there are even more.

I’ll post a fix in a few hours.

@Hawk @Amoyia Took care of even more checks (there were 3 more) and added more cheats. frank will push the changes when he comes online.

1 Like

The Dark Souls 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Took care of more anti-cheat overwrite checks.
  • Added 11 more cheats:
  • Custom souls amount
  • Custom player level
  • Custom vigor amount
  • Custom attunement amount
  • Custom endurance amount
  • Custom vitality amount
  • Custom strength amount
  • Custom dexerity amount
  • Custom intelligence amount
  • Custom faith amount
  • Custom luck amount

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

As soon as I opened the trainer (before using any of the cheats), my level was reset to negative 98. Whenever I try to re-level up I get put back down to -98, even with the trainer off.

1 Like

i 2nd this it happened to me as well i was a lvl 35 now im -35 and lost all of my original stats

1 Like

3rd it. Happened to me.

Edit

Seems like just activating the trainer makes the level go down

2 Likes

@STN check this out

1 Like