Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m currently using the cracked version of dark souls 3. The infinite health, stamina etc. works fine, but the soul adding, leveling and upgrading doesn’t work. It plays the sound of it activating, but it doesn’t, is there a way to fix this?. Thank you in advance.

Hello! I1m using cracked version of the game (I hope everyone understand that i wont pay for mindf@ck…), and it Works correctly for some time. I’m using only infinite HP, but it turns off time to time amd can not be turned back on except restarting the whole game, I saw, that in this thread not i am the only one, but i have not read trough. Exist any solution?

Give it a few seconds, game has anticheat which turns off the cheats but trainer turns them back on after few secs.

Thanks for the tip, but it wont turn back on. I discovered that if i lit a bonfire or simply just ret at one it turn off the cheats and i can wait for endless time to turn back…

Updated the game and now Works almost everyting correctly. The soul and the levelup glitch found me too… Any solution?

You’re also using the cracked version right? Does the soul adding and the level up not work for you either?

Exactly. BUT! I’ve noticed, that if i add for example 100k souls via the trainer and quit to the desktop, then start the game without infinity app the souls will be the amount what you leave from cheat. In this case it’s 100k. You can also level up correctly. The annoying thing is, that you must quit the whole game after soul-adding, restart game without cheat, levelup, then restart the game with cheat again(if u wish to cheat after lvl up). It’s wery annoying but works for me.
(Game version is 1.10 with Ashes of Ariandel DLC)

What if you use End Game button in infinity?

Hi really enjoying the cheats but for some reason now I don’t get any souls anymore?? Even if i play online without cheats and if I sell things I get none…?

You can modify souls amount from trainer, if you want to gain them from game disable trainer.

Soul amount and stat changes does not work for me
i have cracked version of Dark Soul 3

Only the speedhack is working. Is the trainer updated yet?

What?! I don’t think you’re using the same trainer we have here, i haven’t made a speedhack for this trainer ? :confused:

The trainer has been up to date for steam version for months now.

Even for 1.10 that came out a couple days ago?

Whoa, the game updated again? I thought it last updated in 2016.

I will install the game and check it out. But we don’t have a speedhack so i am not sure which cheat isn’t working?

It`s dont work anymore !

Thank you, havent used the mod yet because of the new game update, but im sure it’ll be great.

The add soul cheat doesn’t seem to work for me? Nor does the stat cheats. How do I fix this?