Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ok thanks. Any idea when you’ll update the trainer?

1 Like

Hello i have a Problem with the cheats infinite durability and consumables it always turns off when i use it please fix it

Steam version?

Yes

I have this issue with consumables, it just doesn’t activate, everything else works for me.

Nothing serious, just bringing it to attention.

@ayyylmaow @dog_axl @Umbra576
Huge update released for the DLC out on Monday, it’s probably the reason for some cheats not working. Give STN some time and I’m sure he’ll get around to patching it. :slight_smile:

oh a’ight probably the reason

Oh yeah I know I wasn’t bitching, just point something out.

Everything but unlim consumables and durability works so you’re okay with that part STN.
Slight bug with the stat cheats as they say “+10” but they give +1.

Even with unlimited health, im getting killed now, so i think everything needs patched

Any eta @STN?

Main advice is git gud :stuck_out_tongue:

Today (if ME:A didn’t get updated) or tomorrow if some other updates pile up.

@ayyylmaow Please don’t post posts like these, not in trainer threads. They are not helpful.

1 Like

Ah crap, i forgot i gotta download it <_<. Pushed to tomorrow sorry

2 Likes

Dark Souls III opened by infinity makes absorbing souls unavaiable. Could someone please fix this ASAP? I was using unlimited health.

Instead of a button to end the game could you make a button that re-injects the cheat into the game? Mrantifun’s trainer had something similar, had to turn off all cheats to reconnect it to the game. The detection happens randomly through fog gates and bonfires and I don’t think it’s something a trainer can get around because most of the trainers I’ve used (because I thought this one was broke but it’s DS3 that’s the issue) always seems to disconnect from the game. If you made an easy keyboard shortcut I think it would be a decent fix for a lot of the issues of cheats randomly turning off.

Not sure how complicated that process is though.

The trainer already reinjects after a few seconds.

Anyway, the end game is a misnomer, it closes the trainer not the game. You can click it then attach then click it as much as you like.

The problem is not with unlimited health per se but with infinity. I didn’t have to activate anything just opened ds3 with infinity and here we go no souls. Disable and reactivate didn’t work either. The problem didn’t occur when i opened it from steam but then no cheats :frowning: No idea what is causing this bug. I tested it on all my characters even created new - but no resolve.

Oh, I thought it ended the game because it makes my game crash anytime I press it.

Is it possible somethings broken with the reinjection process? Once my cheats stop working they don’t ever turn back on unless I fully close out of the trainer, open it again, and press start game.

Any way I can check that process or trigger it in my own?

Edit: makes my game crash is bad phrasing. My game crashes whenever I press end game, that could be on the games end though.

So i tested the trainer and health seems to be working fine as do the stats cheat. You can increase your souls/level from the trainer. If you want them to increase normally from gameplay, disable trainer or don’t use any of the stats cheats when you first activate trainer.

I’ll update consumables/durability cheats, the only cheats not working atm.