Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

As i said earlier the bug appear when DSIII is opened with infinity. And by means no soul absorbing i mean not the cheat (increase soul/level) but normal gameplay mechanics with killing enemies gaining experience/money. That is not working atm. I hit a enemy kill him and no souls. No matter i activate something or not the bug remains. (sorry for such elaborate explain but i am not clear that you understand me right)
Tried to turn off and on the trainer with same results.

Itā€™s thanks to Infinity settings your soul amount to a static number and not a flexible number I THINK.

Iā€™m not a dev so I donā€™t know how it works but from my testing and the console it seems like Infinity just sets your soul number to a static figure if you have it open.

Itā€™s been the same with the other soul games that use infinity, if you open the game with Infinity or activate it while the game is running you will need to restart the game because Infinity locks your soul amount, just like @Mikango said.

So @uther12 you need to make sure you donā€™t turn the trainer on at all during your session if you want to earn souls in game.

Iā€™ve explained why several times in this thread now

Not sure what the obsession with gaining souls from game is when you can modify them at will from trainer.

It is not obsession it is normal that you want your character earned every item and level. It is called achivement (not thoose stupid steam pops ups but real) feeling yes i am doing it right and the feel of movement forward. Itā€™s no fun of setting my souls breaker to 1 000 0000 or even 10 000 000 and set all stats to 99. Thatā€™s not how it should work. I search for trainer to eliminate the constant frustration per each death and again when try to avenge myself. Thatā€™s why i am only using unlimited health. Anyway still hoping for a fix -but as for now i playing legit without infinity.

Petora:
Not all of them DS1 and SOFT works perfectly .As i can see problem is with DS3 only.

Can I just ask something?
Whatā€™s the point of being invincible? You never lose souls right?

So why donā€™t you just use the trainer to give you unlimited soulsā€¦? Thatā€™s the exact same thing. Also if you donā€™t want to give yourself 99 everything right away then just level yourself slowly.

But in any case, with the trainer activated you canā€™t earn souls. Simple as. It will never change because it isnā€™t a bug.

Still canā€™t turn on Unlimited Consumables and Unlimited Weapon Durability. They toggle and turn right back off.

stat modifiers are not working for me

I canā€™t use any of the hackā€™s for Dark Souls 3 without the save Bing corrupted and the only way to fix it is to delete the Whole save file

( I canā€™t receive or remove soul or level at NPC ) - Even if I just Want to use 100% drop hack

( Went I Create a new character it has the stats of the first class I made ) - So if I pick a knight and then I decide to make a sorcerer, the sorcerer will have the stats of the knight

when i kill stuff with cheats on i get no souls and even if i add them manually they dont work

1 Like

Itā€™s a known aspect of the trainer and not considered a bug.

how does that make any sense why would they want that you cant even level up

Itā€™s not even that many posts above yours explaining why (click it to maximize his reason(s):

What was the NPC called because a AI can invade a fack you up once in a while depending on the area lol

Seems i am not the only one with what you called obsessions of leveling and getting progress. May i ask a question? Dark souls 2 and dark souls 1 donā€™t have the same problem. You kill mobs you get souls even with unlimited cheat turned on also it is not true that you canā€™t do it cause fling and mrantifun trainers works except that mrantifuns is switching off after some time and fling have a rootkit(so i donā€™t download it) but they were able to do it. Whatā€™s the problem then? You were able to do it with DS1 and DS2 why not in DS3?

i dont remember now but i think that was the case

I didnā€™t make a edit everything script with ds1 and 2, i donā€™t think i even made a stats cheat for those but since it seems a lot of people want just an infinite souls script instead of being able to modify the stats at will.

I will see what i can do.

1 Like

no you cant if you add souls manually you cant use them to level up

UMM its my first time using it and i quite a high lvl so im wondering do i get banned for using this trainer??