Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

No, not if you use it offline only.

so i fi use it offline only i wont get banned
and what if i use it with my friends

I am not sure but i know as long as you stay offline you will be fine.

You get banned when you connect to the online servers with stats that aren’t “right”.

ohh ok thank you and one more thing what is a new user limitation?

None. You need Pro to use the remote but that’s the only limitation.

and sorry but one more question this trainer gets detectted by csgo vac and keeps on kicking me out of the game saying i cant play any way of not leeting vac detect this trainer??

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Unturned Cheats and Trainer

Not sure what csgo vac has to do with this? If you have the game running in background, close it?.

VAC shouldn’t have any issues with this trainer.

oh ok thank you

Both Unlimited Consumables and Equipment durability are not working, The 5k souls but only adds 1k and Always drop loot isn’t always dropping loot. Not complaining just giving feedback and bug report.

3 Likes

Hey just asking but is the Trainer still beeing updated? cause well the inf. durability and consumables still dont work

1 Like

Same for me. Unlimited consumables not working.

Hi everyone, when i log in, i have this message in french (im french its normal). It means that “invalid game data has been detected”

I dont use it in online to pvp, just to help my friends who are stucked. Unlucky. Care if u use the trainer online

Why would you use it online to help or otherwise? I don’t think From cares how you use it

The message tells me to stop using this data; I think it comes from the fixed amount of souls that do not move even when restarting the game

What can I do to not be banned?

Don’t go online with trainer on.

Hi, im just downloading your trainer now, I love how comprehensive it is! I just want to make sure because id like not to get banned, are the unlimited health, stamina, and FP safe to use in offline mode and then when i switch to online with the trainer off, it wont detect any corrupted data or anything that would bring the ban hammer?

Correct, as long as you don’t use the stats or go online with stats modified.

Please note that trainers writes to game when you inject so make sure you completely restart the game when you wish to go online.

If i were to add souls though or use the unlimited consumables would it rewrite the amount I have with corrupted data and therefore if i went online with it, it would read the corrupted amount even if the trainer was off?

i guess im mostly just curious about which ones you can use offline and still be completely fine if you went into online with the trainer not booted up.