Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I can’t tell you in that details, that would obviously require testing and getting your account banned to come to a conclusion :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah stats is the only thing i know will get you insta banned.

Well i try again to play dark souls 3 after 1.13 and the trainer is still not updated. The previous problem not absorbing any soul with not able to level up in fire keeper(you can spam f7 forever but when you go to fk and level up to increase your stats then click ok and he stats remained the same before you leveled up. Additionaly no soul absorpion by killing enemies using souls and boss killing. As for other i didn’t check. This is a notification to show that trainer is not working at the moment ,well the major part of it. Always drop loot is switching itself off about 2-3 minutes (tried to farm the covenant item with it) Unlimited health reduces your maximum HP so loyd’s rings are usless also Hoderic in Road of Sacrifices was able to parry/riposte me with a succesfull kill.

2 Likes

I would like to point out one thing.

As I’m a Dark Souls nerd and I’ve played all the Dark Souls and even Demon’s Souls. The only thing that can get you banned while playing offline is if you manually add souls or change your stats then go online. Nothing else will. If you wish to change your stats and stuff create a new character made for only that kind of stuff.

I’ve been using the Trainer a lot and I’ve never gotten banned (I’m really careful but still)

1 Like

One thing: whenever I play with the trainer on, I can’t gain souls by killing hollows. I only use the trainer for unlimited health. Is this a bug or…?

Was discussed earlier in the thread. It’s known. If you want souls, add them through the cheat or without the trainer.

I cant get the HP/Stam to work? Is there a guide on how to use this?

Steam/cracked versioN?

Everything works for both cracked and steam. Only thing i want to work is infinite consumables. That be awesome

Got everything working after I restarted my game twice, odd. Another question. I should be safe using this in offline mode right? Only planning on using infin hp/sp.

Asking because I played offline with another trainer/hack but still got penlized.

Thanks

As long as you don’t go online with the character afterwards you will be fine. Going online with obviously modded stats can get you banned (e.g 99999 max health).

i dont know bout ds3 , but the only ones on the previous dark souls games are 100% safe to go online with without getting softbanned that ive experienced for many years like with ds1 &ds2/ds2sfs is unlimited health and unlimited stamina those are only 2 i believe i use and i play co-op with my brother online

disclaimer: i still dont recomend it, ive never done pvp and found the arena didnt realize it was pvp till halfway through the fight and realized i still had unlimited health on, ive no issues with people doing it online just dont invade others or join the arenas please and thank you

Any fix for Unlimited Consumables please?

Been reading not for long but I’m seeing that people “can” get banned for the stats but what if you get a lvl and add stats slowly? Also (not even played the game yet) but if you add souls then up your stats that way would that get a ban?

Try it out for yourself. It’s hard to say. If you don’t want to risk getting banned then it doesn’t matter how you use the cheats.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, is anyone having a problem with cheats not working? Was playing offline with HP/Stam and drop loot turned on and it was working but randomly I started to take damage from normal attacks while Infinity shows HP is still enabled. Tried turning them on and off, not resting a bonfire, even quit and restarted Steam/Infinity but it’s a hit or miss.

Same… or at least I’m having the same problems sometimes when I restart DS3 and ofc unlimited consumables not working for me (steam version) :frowning:

Good work STN

So I just tried to jump into the new DLC, in offline mode, with the main 3 cheats on. Unlimited Health, FP, and Stam. None of them work.

Launcher says the cheats haven’t been updated in 5 months, so I’m wondering what is up.

1 Like

@STN can you review it when possible? I would be very grateful :relieved:

The last updated date is misleading and removed in v3. Whether a trainer works or not doesn’t depend on that.

I’ll check it anyway, maybe they did another update.