Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I went ahead and re-downloaded Infinity to make sure I was up to date. The downloaded version, is 2.3.6 according to the files.

I also tried the main 3 in other zones of the game. Didn’t work anywhere.

I tried the Infinity 2.3.6 and the new 3 (beta) and didn’t work neither. It’s about the last small update of DS3 from 2-3 weeks ago I suppose.

Issue i ran into is … Used trainer just for inf hp - stam offline… to get a lil farther in the game without being bothered… It stopped me from collecting souls … so therefor i had no way to level cause i didnt want to use stats boost cause i know they = banned

yeah, cant get souls either.

also i just found out that, at least with infinite stam and hp, they auto turned off even when the cheats were still on. @STN

There’s a new patch today.

yes you can. cheating online at all in anyway can ban you.

1 Like

only use it in single player or u risk getting banned.

Does that mean after I’ve cheated offline, I can’t turn it back online?

it means that while the cheats are turned on you should only play offline.

Really good work

Just wondering if I use these cheats offline to boost a character, aka go through the story line/get weapons and gear, will I be banned when I go online with no Cheats at all? AKA the cheats will be turned off when I go online.

@STN

Also, turning on god mode results in not being able to collect souls at all, just to test this I created 5 characters (deleting the prior ones) and fought and killed the first 2 bosses of the game and didnt collect a single soul.

1 Like

I think they check stats so it might get you banned. Don’t risk it unless thousands of people tell you otherwise

Your character stats are checked so it doesn’t matter if you go online at a later date without trainer. Use a clean character if you wish to go online.

Hi everyone, unlimited weapon durability and unlimited consumables don’t work for me. Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks.

I’m with the same problem.

things such as infinite Consumables are broken for some reason, is there going to be a new update on it soon?

1 Like

Nice Job

infinite hp causes you not to be able to grab any souls - please fix :frowning:

1 Like