Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey! thanks for the trainer and for all of your hard work but whenever I play the game and i use unlimited health, focus points, stamina, durability, zero weight, and never cursed my game crashes after about a couple of minutes is it because i have all of those cheats active?

Nah, gameā€™s anticheat. I will take a look soon

Is there anyway this cheat can be used online

Even if you could get them to work you would probably be banned. Infinity is intended for offline modes and we will not help you with using it for online modes.

The game has some lag with the trainer activated, also unlimited hp and stamina disable sometimes.

Disable your antivirus.

Did you get a solution for this?

Ok thank you!

I am having the issue with unlimited consumables. I turn this on for an item then quickly turn it off but the game crashes and then corrupts my graphics driver. Do start the game in offline mode and same issue. Any help would be appreciated.

So im using unlimited health, focus points, stamina and never cursed and it keeps cutting out, sometimes it comes back after a few seconds but sometimes i have to alt-tab out of the game to turn it off then back on then it still takes a few seconds to come back. I am running infinity as admin now but that still dosenā€™t help. This always happens at the worst time can anyone help me

1 Like

The Zero Weight cheat keeps dissabling it self when i try turn it on and isnt working

1 Like

So if you mod your stats offline, then go online, do you think you can still get caught for cheating?

Can happen.

what about unlimited stamina, zero weight, or 100% percent drop do you think you can get banned for using it online?

I cannot seem to level up my characters using infinity mod is that normal?

If I use just unlimited health and stamina, I wonā€™t get banned at all? Iā€™ve been looking through comments and forums for an answer, but always came up short.

We canā€™t answer that. No one can. Donā€™t use anything online and you should be fine.

You will get banned if you use this trainer online.

1 Like

@STN Im not sure why but when you use Unlimited Consumables it Crashes the game not sure if im the only one that is getting this.

EDIT: Should have added that you need to use the Fast Travel.

Game constantly turns off cheats. Restarted multiple times with no fix in sight. Very sad about this. Paid for pro now itā€™s useless :expressionless: Wish I would have known before spending the money.