Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can you upgrade weapons too? I doubt it right. Well ya I’m just trying to see if it’s the trainer causing the issue. Cause I can’t buy anything with souls. Have you heard of this problem occurring at all?

Everything should be posted here in this thread.

It was more than likely one of the NPC invasions that happen.

Ssorry but i try to play now and idk but Unlimited Consumables don´t work :frowning:

Hi, I’m having an issue here it seems when i launch the game thru infinity it locks me to 25fps i checked nvidia control panel turned off vsync,turned on vsync,set to fast and adaptive, changed power to maximal performance turned all settings to low in game put resolution to 800x450 windowed mode but if i launch it thru steam i get a constant 60fps on @1920x1080 i dont know what to do please help.

Specs:
i7 6700k
Gtx 1070
32gb ram
game is on samsung 850 evo ssd

A lot of times an anti-virus will slow it down like this

Launch the game via steam, then with the save game loaded, just start infinity

@Sproy i just did what you suggested and i have 60fps and when i launch infinity i go from 60fps to 25fps instantly.

Uhh you started asking here aswell that’s 3 posts about the same thing now.
Anyways check the thread you made.

Hi, does this trainer works for Dark Souls v1.14 Deluxe Edition (it comes with all DLCs).

I tried gaining souls with it, and it works, but after I spent souls to level up, after some time the level of character resets to the starting level, and all stats are lost as well.

From my understanding, it seems that the trainer stats overwrite the ones in the game? How can I fix this? Thank you.

Use the trainer to modify your stats?

Oh, so I cannot gain stats through normal play, only through trainer? The reason why I am using trainer is to reach faster DLC content, so I was thinking to level up fast on the start, but after I reach DLC I wanted to continue playing normally. Is this gonna be possible?

Are there any of the trainer cheats I can use online and not get banned for please ?

None

1 Like

i’m having trorubles with the trainer it doesn’t work at all…

Game version/source?

yo just saying the consumables still dont work

Game has a nasty anticheat

Heya.
I just wanted to let you know that the jailers (Dudes with hot branding iron and lantern in Irithyll Dungeon) can kill you even when unlimited health is on. The smoke takes away health and the hot irons do the rest.

Same problem as MrFuneral,i thought i was going crazy x_X.And also,after a while the trainer stops working,need to spam toggle for 2-3 mins until it works again. game version 1.12