Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You can modify your stats with trainer

Very nice ! :smiley:

How far did you go with this? Iā€™m constantly dying when fighting bosses. Their special attack kills me instantly!

Itā€™s probably scripted then. I havenā€™t had that happen to me so i donā€™t know what is the issue.

On Lothric, Younger Prince and Lorian - his special attack fire straight forward to you needs only one hit even with all the cheats you provide with your program. When fighting both with his sister on his back it gets even worseā€¦Sometimes the cheats arenā€™t active or stay active for few minutes. It might need to be checked. Also the knight guards at the front if they hit you with their special attack - youā€™re dead.

Having Trouble with the infinite health Focus and Stamina buttons not working after a while. I started a new character and after about 20 mins or so the trainer stopped working. I know there is an anti cheat function in the game and I know you had patched it Iā€™m not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thatā€™s the anticheat. Trainer should rewrite itself but if that doesnā€™t work, disable and enable the trainer again.

@STN Please fix unlimited health bug. Some bosses also have unlimited health and kill me even though my health does not depleat. Thank you soo much for your time.

It must be a scripted event then.

every time i give myself souls the game stops working and i have to close it

i died with unlimited health wtf

So i noticed a while back there was an update for stats. So when i try to level up my stats through the game it will take my souls and level up that specific stat but with in a few seconds later it goes back to what it was before i leveled up and my souls are gone. Any ideas on why thats happening?

You can modify your stats with the trainer

I get that but i was trying to do it through the game without having to use the trainer. And the trainer seems to be stopping me from doing that.

Donā€™t use the trainer then?

Can you get banned or any punishment if you get caught using this ?

No as long as you use it offline.

does it stop you from going online in the future?

If you modified your stats, yes. Donā€™t use that character then

Is it only stats or can i use health/other stuff?