Dark Souls 3 Error Code 9

Dark Souls 3 is the only game that I’m getting an Error code 9. I’ve looked at past posts about error code 9 and have done every solution that has been given, but the trainer will simply not load. The trainer worked perfectly fine until I got hit with the “invalid data detected” after that the trainer will not load when I start the game.

I’ve just tested it out for myself and all seems to be functional. What version of the game are you using? and if possible could you include any details that may assist.

Which version of the Game do you own ? Is it a Legit copy, or some other source ? Make sure the Trainer is compatible with the Game.

List your game EXE’s file name, and post a screenshot of the entire directory/folder. This game has a sort of anti-cheat feature, which might disable the cheats.

BTW, can you launch and play the game easily, without using the INFINITY tool/trainer ?

Try to attach and run Infinity, after the game level has been fully loaded. First, launch the game via STEAM, or any other installed source.

After that, once the game level has been loaded, just ALT+TAB back to your desktop and start Infinity. Click on the START GAME button to switch back to the game.

When the icon says “End Game”, this means the trainer has been activated.

You can only change the installed path, if you get the FIND GAME button prompt on top right side. If it says, “START GAME”, then Infinity has already detected the game folder.

Click on the FIND GAME button, to manually select the game’s folder. This should automatically open the PICK FOLDER pop-up box and window.

Open INFINITY, and press CTRL+SHIFT+D combination key, and see if there are any Errors or not, when the game has been launched, under the console tab ?

What exactly happens, when you Toggle the cheat options ? Do they make a beep sound, and then toggle themselves back, or the option remains activated.

I presume you have already gone through my suggestion, as posted under this topic ?

Also, give this a try:

If you don’t want to delete the folders under ROAMING, then just remove all the .BIN files located here, e.g., C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Daring development\Infinity\trainers.

Depending on the game, the numbers might change, e.g, 61-1477409811.bin, or 144-1476900945.bin etc etc. Make a BACKUP first though.

After that, restart the Trainer.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. The trainer works when I start up infinity after the game loads. Thank you for the help.