Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

4th it. Logged in today and all my stats are 0.
Sad Day.

2 Likes

Posting a fix. Silly mistake. :frowning:

1 Like

All good, thanks for replying~!

1 Like

The Dark Souls 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Bugfix where stats were not properly updated.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Hi there i had i question could you make trainer resest your attribute points :stuck_out_tongue: ??

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

@Boot963 Yes, you can do that and choose your desired value of attributes/souls through the remote! To use the remote, sign into your account from infinity and click open remote then follow the insructions.

If you got diamond., or did they make that not need diamond

@Hawk No idea

The Dark Souls 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added Freeze Enemies
  • Added Zero Weight
  • Added Always Drop Loot

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

I have a problem. Infinite Souls cant be deactivated and i can not gain Souls and Level up regular. No amount of Souls will be addet to my Souls after killing an Enemy. And i cant level regular. If i lvl up ingame, it allways switches back to the point it showes in my Companion app.
The trainer is in Priority and overwriting all regular progress of Leveling and gaining Souls.

1 Like

I have the same problem

@STN is aware of it.

You guys can use the remote to modify the stats to your liking atm while i fix this bug.

Hi
I cant add Darksouls 3 to Infinity other games work what is the install path you are using?

\Steam\steamapps\common\DARK SOULS III

if you’re using non-steam version then the folder structure might be different.

Is there a new update? game crashes in different areas when just walking.

Mine won’t even launch with the game. It starts Dark Souls 3 up and says that it took too long or could not start the game. Then none of it will work. Any ideas?

Launch the game then start the trainer

I ran it as admin and it worked. Thanks again for responding so quickly.

1 Like

@thegrube Yep, steam just updated the game (41mb). I’ll update the trainer today again