Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

thanks a lot for the info!

I tried the trainer this morning before coming to work, and it will work for a bit but after a few mins, the mods are disabled even though it shows them as enabled or the program. Also, the always drops loot stops working after a while even before the update.

I have a question about diamond, do you get anything extra on dark souls if you become a diamond member?

not sure if this is the place for suggestions but would it be possible to add a button to get all the upgrade materials, not all items, but the slabs, titanite and such.

There was an update in Dark Souls yesterday and the tool hasnā€™t been updated yet. STN said he would work on getting the update out today.

No you do not get any extra options if you go diamond. At the moment diamond only grants access to the remote but in the future there will be diamond exclusive tools.

Yes this is the correct spot to suggest additional features.

Has an update been made yet? (havenā€™t been on my pc most the day)

The Dark Souls 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed stats value staying constant.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@krispin149 Make sure youā€™re playing in offline mode. You can do that from game settings like @synopis showed a few posts above.

There is anti-cheat in this game which overwrites trainer code. I took care of the offline checks but the online mode has a lot more

1 Like

Iā€™ve only played offline, I got the game from steam. the mods work for a bit but the unlimited health, stamina and blue magic bar forgot what is called start decreasing after a while.

I just tried it again with the latest update, still doesnā€™t work for more than a few minutes. the unlimited item usage is working fine though.

hmm they might have added another check after the update. Iā€™ll see if i can trigger it. How long before the option stop working ?

I didnā€™t notice the time, I had been playing for about 15 to 20 minutes when I noticed.

Agreed Iā€™m noticing the same that after 15 - 20 minutes the unlimited health will stop working. I also noticed that if you use a Estus Flask or a bonfire the unlimited health stops working as well. So for instance, you fall off a cliff. When you respawn you donā€™t have unlimited health no matter what the trainer shows. You have to close the game completely and activate the unlimited health before the game starts (so in the title screen) if you activate the mod after the game starts the unlimited health doesnā€™t work. Yet even doing it this way I still run into the time limit.

From what I can see, everything works as intended(except for unlimited health/stamina which both get deactivated at the same time). I have to exit both the game and Infinity before I can get them to work again, though I havenā€™t tried activation at the title screen.

Thanks for letting me know guys, iā€™ll implement a workaround or beat more of these checks from happening.

@MisterDeadeye also focus, the magic bar. I only kept using the unlimited items mod and it kept working. My stats and level are already maxed so I canā€™t really test those. Iā€™ll try the other ones when I get home just to see what works, that will be in about 8 -9 hours though :frowning:

the health stamina and fp cheat does not work

We need a no kill from being cursed,this is different than poisoning. I canā€™t go any further in the game due to the bubbled eyed monsters making me cursed in the extinguish 3 flames mission.

this is a known problem if you look above your post I think @STN is working on it

Oh OK thanks

Also a fix where the jailers lower or he to 1 and kill us

Any ETA on update? Or is it proving difficult to find a fix?

Iā€™ve only been watching twitch streams, lol.

Nah, just havenā€™t had the time to work on it. Got back from school a while ago and just now taking a look at it. Iā€™ll post a fix tonight

3 Likes