Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I mean I beat the game even with the cursing possible :stuck_out_tongue: so you should be fine to do it too.

A fix should be posted as soon as frank wakes up :slight_smile: I have been idling in the game for more than 15 minutes now and no options are disabled at all

@thegrube Added never cursed

1 Like

Awesome!!! Thank you very much :slight_smile:

I’m heading home now, definitely looking forward to jumping back in the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Dark Souls 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added never cursed cheat.
  • Anti-Cheat defeated with different method.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I’ve heard people are being banned even when offline

No, that’s when they go online with modded stats. Health/stamina/fp cheats are fine afaik but stats and anything else is a big no-no. Actually don’t use it online ever.

Yeah don’t use online but just God mode basically is fine

what about unlimited item use, is that safe? very useful for getting multiple things to max leveling without having to endlessly farm slabs which are very limited per playthrough.

Not sure. @synopis might know

Inf Item usage for stuff like titanite shards and slabs will most likely get you banned online. Other than that the usual like stats manipulation will get you banned too. There’s some reports of programs getting you banned or at least warned but they’re unconfirmed at the moment and it’s mostly guesswork since we have no idea what will trigger a ban besides the stuff I said.

1 Like

The drop rate turns off as well takes about 5 minutes and it turns off however you can just double click the buttons to turn back on its not a big issue just wanted to let you know

And this is off topic but can someone please give me a link or post the hexadecimal ids to spawn items I’d like to spawn the dark sword and the faaron sword with the artorias set at start of game

Does anyone know how the bans work? Is it just a whole steam account ban from playing DS online or just that character?

not sure, I know they are banning alot of legitimate players

Whole steam account. Only way to get around a ban is to use family sharing.

As in make a new account and setup sharing then if banned repeat the process?

Yep.

Do you happen to know how long you’re online until the ban kicks in?

I guess it depends on what you’re using but nobody really knows.

I know it’s not meant for online use, but the unlimited health is super buggy when you’re summoned. It won’t show your health going down, but then you’ll just die.