Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

well that’s because it isn’t designed for it, kinda glad that is how it works when summoned if somebody is using it online

Uh-Oh new (small) update for Dark Souls 3

1 Like

Hmmm, every time I try to boot it up, thats when the game is started already or just starting it up through infinity I keep getting an error “the game could not be started or its taking to long to load” which is funny cause it loads in seconds. So nothing on it is working, am I doing something wrong?

EDIT* Sorry im a dummy, I thought i had tried running them as admin and it turns out i didnt, works great now

1 Like

Hey, I am pretty new here, so first of all great job!! Awesome work. Out of curiosity which programming language did you use to create that tool?
And one other thing: Is it just me or does the trainer not work since the update on DS 3. Any tips would be appreciated.
Cheers

Well, since the new update, the modder won’t work anymore. It crashes my game.

@STN any word on an update

Trainer not work for ya either?

Any hour now :smiley:

Update done, frank will push it when he sees it

2 Likes

When will there be updates ? how long do they take to make ? :slight_smile:

Read the post right above yours :wink:

1 Like

The Dark Souls 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for v1.05 game version

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s just me but the updated trainer has been crashing my game on startup. With an error saying failed to load mods into game.

Have you tried starting the game first then loading the trainer?

Yep, does the same thing with the same error.

Purchased or cracked version?

Nevermind, got it. Hadn’t grabbed the latest patch. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I start the mods, inside the game, it just closes. Why?

Sorry! Was my fault, I hadn’t the game updated!

anytime i try to run dark souls 3 on infinity it says “this game could not be started” what can i do to fix that?

the game is cracked (but my dark souls 2 is crack and mods work fine on infinity)