Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Have you tried starting ds3 first then alt tabbing

same thing ā€œthis game could not be started or took to long to openā€ but it doesnt even take long i click open and that just pops up

Try opening the game before you click start in Infinity.

yes i tried that :frowning: i even tried reinstalling the game and infinity

Are you on the newest update? We do not official support the cracked version but assuming you are on the newest(1.05?) it should work.

im actually on version 1.03 should i get version 1.05 to fix this?

Yes you need to be running 1.05

ok thank you for all the help chris i will get back to u if i download 1.05 and if it works for me (P.S i like the archer profile pic)

@mrmannam ALSO your directory structure for ds3 might be different. Once you grab the patch, tell me where ds3.exe is in your game install folder?

this works with the real DS3 or only Crack one ?

We only officially support legitimate versions but the cracked one should work also.

1 Like

The trainer isnā€™t working for me anymore, after the recent update it worked a day afterwards but now it doesnā€™t work at all. Its giving the error of its taking too long to load try again when the game has been fully loaded, which it has been. Iā€™m running as an Admin as well. Maybe a patch? please and thanks

@iiTier I was wondering if the updates might have broken it. Can you try attaching infinity after game has loaded and see if it crashes the game? The "taking too long to load " error can be caused by something else than update so just want to make sure its the update.

I let the game load again by walking around and killing a few things and then tried to attach it to the game but i get the same error message on I

nfinity.

and I didnā€™t crash @STN

@iiTier I just tried the trainer using latest patch and it works fine. If your game exe name is changed for some reason that might make infinity not able to attach. Also the game exe should be in Game\DarkSoulsIII.exe, if its not there then let me know.

Disable your AV/add infinity to its exception list if you have one.

The Dark Souls 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for v1.07 game version

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I did all of that and more, iā€™m still getting the same error. Is there anything else? Iā€™ve tried re-installing Infinity, i made an exception and even turned off my AV to see if that would help at all, but to no avail. It was working perfectly for me for the longest time, it stopped for around an hour, I even sent support an email, but it seemed to fix itself. this may be unrelated but ever since I got diamond it did this

What is your game exe name? Also can you tell me where the exe is located for you ? It should be in Steam\steamapps\common\DARK SOULS III\Game if its not then that would explain why its not working.

I am assuming you have steam version

Is there a possibility that you can add in no clip or no collision? It would be nice to explore outside of the boundaries of the map