Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’ve found a nice way to mess with Dark Souls 3, which can be found at this link. It works pretty well, and while I don’t know hardly anything about programming, I know that this is a working version of the mods being asked about. This might be a good way for the Devs to add some new features, but I don’t know for sure. What I do know is that if you’re looking for mods such as No-clip or “walk on air” this will do the trick. Just remember to pay attention to the list of mods labeled with [!] because those can and will get you banned for use. If you don’t know how to use Cheat Engine, just check this link.

Thanks man, I’ll check it out.

Also, small tip for anything thinking about using the flagged mods. Pull out your Ethernet cable so you can’t even connect to the internet at all.

its not working it crashes every time i try to start it up please help me @ logj.lapointe@gmail.com

@Laplog Are you using the cracked or steam version of game?

I’m am using a cracked nosteam version

I hope that’s not the problem

Normally its not a problem, but it could be. Depending on the cracked version of the game you are running.
What version are you running btw?

Is it v1.07, like the last update @STN have made for the trainer? Or older?

It’s the latest 4.2.0

the version of the trainer is 4.2.0

Yeah, but the game version? 1.xx?

sorry lol its 1.07

i dont know i dont think it can be fixed sorry for wasting your time if you have any idea why this dosent work email me at logj.lapointe@gmail.com

@Laplog Can you please send me your game exe ? I can NOT find v1.07 cracked update anywhere even on nosteam website. I think that is the issue, you don’t have v1.07.

Stop dropping your email, you’re just making it easier for spammers to grab it. You can PM me or reply here.

This is Kind of totally off Topic.
But can someone give me a Hand; I try to Change the Name of my Character but it sees im unable to use the CE properly.

Can you make a trainer for company of heroes new steam version? Thanks

Can you make a topic on this in the suggestion section?

Also tell us what kinds of cheats you want, it make it easier for the Devs to see what option you want in the trainer.

1 Like

Ok sorry i’m new

Hi STN

I’m new to Infinity, just downloaded it about 20mins ago, and it doesn’t work for my Dark Souls 3 game.

I have version 1.03 installed, a cracked version of the game, and the Infinity program can’t detect it,
in fact I have about 40 games installed over 2 drives, and the program only detects BF4, nothing else…

My game is installed to D:\Dark Souls III folder, if that helps, and pick folder button lets me chose dir, but still nothing.

Can you help me out please.

Cheers
Sonic

We do not officially support cracked games. First off you are going to need to update as I think DS3 is on like 1.06 now and the trainer probably won’t work for something that old.

If the game isn’t being detected, more than likely because it is cracked, you will need to manually select the location of the game. I am not real familiar with how Infinity detects the exe inside but you may need to create the same folder structure as steam uses.

Yeah like Chris said. This trainer doesn’t support cracked version. There is a chance some of the options will work for v1.03, you have to make your game directory structure like steam’s ( DARK SOULS III\Game ), select that folder and infinity should pick up the game.

About infinity not picking up your 40 installed games, are they steam ? Even if you have cracked versions, you can manually pick the folder for infinity to pick it up except for some games whose directory structure is different for steam/cracked (dark souls 1/3 that immediately comes to mind).