Dark Souls II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

come on man, you said the exe was in Dark Souls II but it is not. It is in Game folder. That has been the issue all along because steam’s version exe is in dark souls ii folder not inside a sub-folder.

Anyway, yeah now just drag the exe to infinity after clicking fix or from infinity click select folder and choose the “Game” folder (this folder - D:\New folder\steamapps\common\Dark Souls II\Game ). It should work then

sorry for the misunderstanding . i did what u just told me no but its still the same problem .

here are the pics of some other games i have that also have exe in the game folder but infinity was able to detect em automatically

the only issue is with dark souls 2

@frank

What happens when you select the game folder or drag/drop the EXE into Infinity?

it say its not the right installation

Try selecting the Dark Souls II folder manually by clicking the popup in Infinity. Also, make sure the file name uses capital i, not lowercase L.

I did but no luck

Okay, restart Infinity, wait 10 seconds, then try again.

i forced an update on the game and there was an 8mb update and after infinity was able to find it
thank you guys for your help u were amazing . and sorry for taking too much of your time

Well geez steam games should update automatically !

Howdy ! Is it possible to create an “Infinite Item” cheat ? Farming Titanite shards is pretty boring and too much random… And I reeeeally want to be the happy owner of DA SUNPRAISING ALL +10 WEAPONRY !!!
Feeling overüberpowered is nice. :yum:

Needs an update apparently since Dark Souls 2 seemingly had a recent update, seems this client does not work with the current version any more.

Explain not working?

It simply states that “This trainer does not support your version of the game” to me, I have the recent game version on steam as well.

Try now?

Works, thanks mate! :smile:

its not working for me and i dont know why it just wont find the game ive also tried giving it a path manually too but it doesnt recognize the game could this trainer be out of date?

Does the ‘Infinite Item Usage’ cheat work for just consumables in the main inventory? Or can it be used for titanite and fire seeds too?
And I’ve noticed that ‘Infinite Durability’ does not seem to be working for me, I’ve broken armor several times while the cheat was active.

Edit: After messing around with it for a little, I found that I can duplicate any item as long as there are at least 2 of them in my inventory, using the infinite item usage cheat and the bonfire storage.

Hey I’m trying to play and every time i try to start dark souls 2 i get the message your game version may not be compatible?