Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Did the game have an update?

No new update. Still same version and calibration. Like i said before, it starts through infinity but, nothing activates.

Not sure why. Is infinity attached to game ? (checkmark next to Play)

I can’t get this to work either. It’s installed, properly linked, and I even hit Play through Infinity. The game starts just fine, but does nothing when I hit the toggle buttons.

When I add stats to my character as a sorcerer i can’t use spells and it takes away my spell slots and won’t let me add spells

I would really appreciate if you could fix it. I know your really busy but it would be great if you could fix it

What’s there to fix? You can modify stats with the trainer. If you don’t want to modify them with trainer, don’t use them?

yeah…none of these codes toggle on for some reason

Hello STN i have a question, Whenever i start a new character my stats are set to 0 is there any way to not change my stats?

Hey there, sorry if I’m being too noob, but can I use some cheats and still go online? like soul memory, stats, durability…
Before someone insults me, I will not play pvp nor harm anybody with my modified characters.
I’m using it on Steam. Thanks!

No

@ZandalBondage You can modify stats with trainer.

I think the soul memory cheat has just bugged my connection to other players, I can no longer play with my friends nor any player on coop, even with the same soul memory tier and almost the same soul memory count. Please, could anyone help me solve this?

Maybe you’re softbanned. Why you would go online with this trainer and cheat is beyond me.

I’m having the same problem?

can you add one hit kill ?

Why i don’t get souls normal? I mean, when i kill something or use “Soul” item

You can modify them through the trainer.

Dear STN
My game is Dark soul 2 scholar of the first sin “Apr 20 2015” and I use last version of Infinity"Jan 1 1970".
Infinite health disable, how can I do?

Thanks

I have ‘‘There are no trainers for your game version’’ problem. But my game already have last uptade. Can I use latest game version trainer?

Yes. Spam the play key