Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Stamina
3. Set Souls Value
4. Set Stats Value
5. Soul Memory
6. Weapon Durability
7. Armor Durability
8. Ring Durability
9. Infinite Torch

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

And remember… Don’t go online with some of the options.

you need to update to 1.0.8

It should work fine because of the way it is coded, did you try it ? Can you tell me which options didn’t work if you did ?

using the max stats basically breaks everything as i started several new characters that all had to start out with all max stats but not even all the stats are maxed.

1 Like

even if you use reset all stats that makes it so u cant go past lvl 1 anything

1 Like

How do you fix the max stat issue? I tried to reset stats and nothing works, even on new characters it will not let you level anything up. it will revert back to 1.

1 Like

Reset stats, save your game and then restart but don’t activate the stats option again. You can play normally again with your stats increasing and everything.

hello I need a little help with my trainer, this is my first time using dark souls on infinity 2.0 and my trainer shows that I have 6 cheats available but when I look on your site it shows that there are 9. it seems the stat value cheats aren’t showing up for me at all. is there any way to fix this.

Looks like those didn’t get copied over to v2 from v1 for some reason.

Could You Please fix it? the 6 cheats is really triggering me

@Vaxy Done

Thx… Also could you add a cheat where EVERY enemy in the game drops an infinite amount of their available items? this will make farming SOSSOSOSSOOSSO much easier thx… oh could you do it quick?

Hi, I’m using Scholar of the First Sin - Version 1.02, Calibration 2.02, a cracked version and Infinity isn’t recognizing my install folder. I’m assuming that it requires a specific folder structure. This is what I currently have: http://i.imgur.com/0rDDAxw.png?1

What is the specific folder structure I need to create for the cheats to connect to the .EXE?

Nice, i like you troubleshooted the problem by yourself :).

Trainer is looking for Game\DarkSoulsII.exe . If changing to that makes your game stop working, i’ll ask frank if we can support multiple installation types, i think it was only in v3 not sure.

I did as you instructed and what I did was create a Folder called Game and then moved all the files and folders from the previous attached version into it. So now it looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/GKk5blt.png?2.

So, I was correct and just needed the folder structure that Infittiy used. Thanks for the help!

The cheats dont work.

Can you explain better? What do you mean exactly.

To specify-
Set Stats Value upgrades everything BUT Vit, End, and Atn
Infinite Health-You can still die if you’re hit enough times.
I’m real mad about the stat value cheat.

2 Likes

The game starts through infinity but the codes dont activate. i press the correct button for a code and no sound. im running version 1.02 and calibrations 2.02 for scholar of the first sin. thing is, back when i first got the game, the codes would work. helped me beat it. but now im revisiting the game, they dont work. an answer to this particular problem would be appreciated.

2 Likes