Dark Souls II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dark Souls II
This is the official discussion topic of the Dark Souls II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Super Stats
4. Reset Stats
5. Add 1K Souls
6. Increase Max Health
7. Decrease Max Health
8. Set Souls Amount
9. Set Soul Memory
10. Decrease Soul Memory
11. Souls Stay at 5K
12. Easy Kills
13. Mass Kills
14. Unlimited Belt Items
15. Unlimited Durability
16. Unlimited Item Usage
17. Unlimited Torch

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/10/2018
    Started development

• 10/10/2018
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

if we run while steam is in online mode can we not turn off the online in darksouls?

I believe you’d have to block the game exe in your firewall to force it into offline mode. There are some cheats that are perfectly fine in online mode like Unl Durability but cheats like Unl Souls and Unl Soul Memory will get you soft banned from online. I think max stats will get you soft banned too. Also… DX11 version when?

I thought @frank already pushed it to beta. It should be when he gets back.

I don’t know if you’ll read this or not. I have Dark Souls II installed properly from steam, but everytime is attempt to use the trainer it says I don’t own the game. When I try to fix it by dropping the icon or selecting the file location, it says it’s an invalid installation. Ideas?

I read every post. Do you have ds2 vanilla or with dlcs?. What is your game exe name, should be DarkSoulsII.exe

i have the same problem . my trainer cant find it. is there any solution ?

Steam or cracked version?

Steam version

It should pick it up automatically then.What happens when you select the folder where ds2 is installed?

it tell me the game that i picked up its not a valid installation of dark souls 2.

tho (DARK SOULS II Scholar of the First Sin) work just fine

Can you post your game folder structure?

@frank shouldn’t this be detected automatically since he has steam version?

you mean this one?

D:\game folder\steamapps\common\Dark Souls II

Yes, but only if the folder structure matches.

Yeah, what is the exe name and where is it located ? in common\Dark Souls II\ ? or somewhere inside that folder.

the loction of the exe file is here D:\New folder\steamapps\common\Dark Souls II\Game\Dark Souls II

and the name is
Dark Souls II

Yeah that’s the issue
Dark Souls II

Should be named DarkSoulsII.exe (without spaces)

Try renaming your game exe to that and see if game still launches (infinity will work then).

i tryed that but no luck its still tell me that the game that i picked up its not a valid installation of dark souls 2.

tho the game works fine but the infinity cant find it

You probably didn’t name it right, make note of the .exe too. DarkSoulsII.exe

Can you post screenshot of game folder where exe is ? (i should’ve asked for that from the start to avoid all this confusion).

like this?