Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@aDarkSoulPlayer This is funny

I changed the trainer to support steam version but now it doesn’t support cracked version which you have lol. I’ll figure something out so it works for both versions

1 Like

This is what happens now

If this is a cracked version, then you maybe have an too old version of the game.
Or its has something with was @STN said erlier about not supporting cracked version atm if thats what you have.

Ignore the message and try to use the trainer. It is simply a warning message when infinity detects your game version is different, there is still a chance it will work because of the way my trainers are coded.

nope still not working . it says : “The game is taking too long to load” even though my dark souls is not having problems of loading

Yeah the issue is different folder structure for cracked vs steam version of game. If i support cracked version, steam will not work and vice versa. So no option to support both in infinity right now but @frank said infinity v2 supports multiple dirs so that will fix his issue (release date in a month or two)

The trainer right now supports steam version of the game.

Oh okay thanks for the comment thank you very much. Btw the infinity mod is helpful to my other PC games it’s a life saver :smiley: . i will wait for the v2 support

hi ive just downloaded dark souls prepare to die edition form steam and i cant get it to work with the trainer it just crashes and says the mods wont load. it also says that my game type is incompatible

Have you gone through this ‘guidelines’ link as well ?

I assume this still doesn’t work for cracked versions of the game?

The cracked versions are different in folder structure/exe name, infinity does support that now but it’s not possible to support all different exe names without making the trainer incredibly slow.

I started the game but the cheats do not work :frowning:

Steam/cracked?

Cracked

Yeah, that’s the issue.

The cracked versions are different in folder structure/exe name, infinity does support that now but it’s not possible to support all different exe names without making the trainer incredibly slow.

Ah I understand, sorry for the inconvenience.

The Find Game option wont show me the .exe when when i select the folder that contains it; all i get is the other folders, no actual files.

Do you have a cracked version of the game?

Edit, what game even is this?

Yeah, it’s Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition.