Dark Souls: Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I deleted and re installed the game started a brand new save with no saved settings completely offline and its still happening. i used only the health option.

Ok, i think the anticheats havent been completely taken care of. the anticheat that i missed kicks in at different times, sometimes after half hour sometimes after a few minutes. i am gonna look into it

2 Likes

The Dark Souls: Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

so if i use the cheats while i dont have an internet connection i wont get banned if i turn of the cheats and then go online?

I don’t know if i’m the only one but for me the Unlimited Durability is not working as my weapons and armor still degrade when using them normally as well as when I use their extra ability ie: Obsidian Greatsword two-handed R2 Attack.

That’s a common issue, and not one that I’ve ever seen any trainer fix, even in the old edition. You’ll probably just have to use your unlimited souls to carry around a bunch of unlimited repair powder.

It may just be my game but I thought I’d just report it anyway, vary often now when I try to warp it crashes the game and along with that “Max Item Discovery” doesn’t seem to be working. I thought I would just bring that to your attention and thanks for all your hard work you’ve been putting into this trainer :slight_smile:

Also, Echo, I believe that certain cheats will affect you even if you use them offline and then go offline. Haven’t tried it myself, but I would be reasonably certain that anything which adds/dupes items or souls will still affect you when you go online.

i am also having crashes when warping sometimes while using cheats.

If i just use the cheat to get souls, i use this in offline mode, i close the cheat, i restart my game and i can go in online mode ? Thanks

I forgot to go offline, and my carachter was flagged. Now what can I do? I have erased the carachter from the menu and from the data, but DS keep saying me that are some fraud data.
Where can I find the remaining files of the cheats? Or someone have an idea?

You have to open up the memory drive and remove the fraud data manually. Like a dryer, only not a dryer.

i hit play and none of the cheat turn on or can be use i play in offline as well

The game has been updated and the current cheat trainer doesn’t work, I believe.

so how would i get to use it o.o

The trainer would need to updated. Or you could try Infinity’s Version Guard feature - it’s currently in beta, though, so I’m not sure how well it would work.

It does what it’s supposed to do. If he didn’t activate version guard before though, it won’t help him

As of 06/08/18, they patched the game, and the cheats no longer work.

4 Likes

Is a update for the trainer going to be coming any time soon?

1 Like

Stingerrs choice. Might take ages might come out soon