Darkest Dungeon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

They released another update to the game yesterday. Quite frustrating as I’m sure that it likely means even were the mod to have been updated for the last update, it would need patching again.

Those meddlesome devs and their meddling hands strike again!

Hopefully this is the last such tweak in a while so we can have a stable game for the trainer to get fixed. . .

1 Like

yep just tried it again and it still crashes :frowning:

Crash every time :confused:

Yes probably needs another trainer update seams like this is one of those games they keep releasing little patches and updates that break the trainer
Hopefully they are done and release the stable version soon

Sounds like job security. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

the gold and the other item trainers don’t work for me only the stress and health nothing else

The Darkest Dungeon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Finally, It works very fine. Every trainer can be activate. There’s no problem to crashing when reach the hamlet. Thanks a lot!

I’m running into the issue of every time I click play, it says We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later. It works for my other guys but not darkest dungeon. Please help :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums. See if you can start the game from steam first then when you are in game alt tab out then press play in wemod after , click back to game

New’ish on this forum but I can’t get this trainer to start, here’s the things I’ve tried:

Open newest version viaWeMod.
Open the older version via WeMod.
Open the game via steam first, then pressed play in WeMod (both versions in history under the play button)
Restart PC and tried again.
Re-install WeMod and done all of the above again.
Then turned off my firewall and anti-virus and repeated above steps.
Then I also tried running everything in admin mode.

They all gave me the message “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later”
Tried using REPPIN’s trainer but while it loaded none of the options did anything so that one is useless.
Could use some of your other trainers for other games, just not this one.
Not sure what’s going on, it worked 2 days ago.

Now I’ve also tried installing it by pressing the download button on this web page and that actually broke my WeMod and made an empty folder with WeMod as it’s name, removing the content

Hey, the mod worked perfectly yesterday, but now when I try activating it, it keeps saying “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later”. I tried changing to ‘beta’, and everything else I could find online. Any idea what could be the reason/any fix?

It keeps saying that its having trouble downloading the cheats. It used to work fine a few months ago

Hi, I have the same problem as GordonXRX, yesterday the trainer was working perfectly but already today when I hit play, it says the following: “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try later” and two buttons, one is ok and the other is the help button that redirects you to a page that doesn’t exist (Page not found). I don’t know if the trainer needs to be updated or maybe the path where the trainer is is corrupted or something

Need an Update option added Trainers is 100% broken

1 Like

Needs an update, Trainers no longer work

yeah, this doesn’t work and it won’t give me the option to request an update

1 Like

yes can confirm too this mod is not working, it would be great if we can get the update for this one.
Sadly the button to vote to update is not working.

1 Like

I’ve done some playing around others have said this trainer doesn’t work. What doesn’t work is adding items into your inventory. The unlimited health, stress and OTK all work fine for me.