Darkest Dungeon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You da bes

The Darkest Dungeon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

After the recent patch none of the Character cheats work, However before that none of the resources cheats worked and now they do.
I honestly have no clue to why theyā€™d stop working.

9/10 times the game crashes when i hit play in infinity

Whatā€™s your game version?

@REPPiN is it possible to unlock the limit on what missions the heroes will partake in? There is a random event that lets high level heroes go into low level missions so idk if that helps you or not.

mmh send me your savegame via PM (Iā€™ll eventually look into it), what does ā€œlimitā€ them? their level?

@REPPiN their level and they can only go into the darkest dungeon area a single time. they are scared of going back i guess, based on their text bubble that pop up when you try to bring them in again. when you try to bring a higher level into a lower level quest they say its beneath them.

1 Like

A couple of weeks ago the game got a new build (#22830) and the trainer is no longer supported.Do you have any ETA on a new version or will that be released when the DLC arrives mid june?

@DonGotcho do the cheats still work?

Thank you for the speedy response,I just checked and all of them work.I assumed they didnā€™t because after the update i couldnā€™t launch the game through Infinity because of the trainer not being compatible with the latest game version.

1 Like

Hi, donā€™t want to be a bother, but with the new update it seems only the inf. health cheat is working. Do you possibly have any idea when you have time to update the trainer?

@tveckling tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

I do hope so. This game is great, but I love screwing around in a file to see what can be done, and the mods just help with that.

The Darkest Dungeon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@bloodclaw @tveckling does it work ?

Iā€™ve tried it now and it works perfectly. Thanks for the quick and great job!

1 Like

@REPPiN hello! I seem to have an issue after each mission my game crashes, is there a fix?

Hieeeeeee, this is a suggestion, not a bug report. Would it be possible to add an Infinite Torch option? The adjust torch option works, but itā€™s kind of a hassle to have to press a shortcut every few seconds to keep the torch light at 100 when Iā€™m simultaneously trying to walk and interact with curios. Iā€™ve got it binded to the walk forward key so I can just press CTRL when I need to up the torch, but itā€™s still bothersome. Itā€™d be easier to just freeze it at 100 instead.

1 Like

hello! game crashing everytime i start it with infinity