Darkest Dungeon II Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Unlimited Health, Zero Stress, 100% Critical Chance are not working. Now the version is DD2_Build_Windows_1785_cs34697_Win64

1 Like

yup trainer still doesn’t work after game update :confused:

1 Like

it broky :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, this one needs updating. About the only working cheat is infinite flame.

1 Like

The Darkest Dungeon II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

bro, game is update. when did ou have time to upgrade this trainer?

Max torch not working as far as I know

Confirmed only works for unlimited health, zero stress, skills No cooldown and 100% critical chance.

Game version now is 0.16.38854

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

does it work with the altar of hope update

Hello! I think there is a problem with the trainer that each time I try to load it, it crashes the game, any help?

thank you.

Try loading the game through Epic then alt-tab and click play.

still wont work, I also tried resetting both wemod and the epic game store :frowning:

Might be nice if a few Quality of Game Life updates could happen. Alter of Flame Candles, Relationship tweaks, little tiny things like that. :slight_smile:

ello, does anybody have tried using this on steam ?

Edit : I check my self and yes this is working for steam too somehow

any chance we can get an update? candles would be nice. and maybe edit it so we ca set the money amounts because the 1000 always makes way too many piles in your inventory. also i can get the game speed to work. thanks.

1 Like

can we get an update and add stuff for candles loathing and relationship

1 Like

it might be hard to add new cheats with how swiftly RedHook is pushing out fixes/updates to the game.
Give the guys doing the cheats a bi of leeway, they’re at least trying to keep what’s already working up to date with the game.
Yes, candles might be sweet, but I seem to earn them rather quickly, just following the clues in the map / using the builds for the character that give the bonus candle.

Changes:

• Max Torch Brightness cheat added