Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Max All Stats
3. Max Level
4. Infinite XP
5. Infinite Skill Points
6. Infinite Gilt
7. Infinite Boatman Coins
8. Super Damage
9. Infinite Horse Charge
10. Infinite Reaper Form
11. Infinite Wrath
12. Infinite Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/04/2017
    Started development

• 05/04/2017
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 03/27/2018
    Infinite Ammo cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

9 Likes

I’m gonna have to download it again.

2 Likes

lol me too, playing a second time with infinity is always fun

1 Like

What about an “Infinite bullets for Redemption” (the gun) cheat? Would that be possible?

Yes, do you happen to have a save file with that progress you can share?

The Trainer don’t work for me, the trainer is loading and loading and loading, but is not activating.
It don’t work regardless of the game is running or not.

Try uninstalling Infinity 3 and reinstalling it. Let me know if that works.

After reintalling it works, thx.

1 Like

I acidentley selected max level which I didn’t want to and it saved. Any idea how to get back to my normal level. please help

I’m experiencing weird crashes from time to time and especially when I go in the crucible and turn on “Infinite Wrath” and “Max All Stats” could it be provoked by the cheats or is it something with my game?

my cheats are not working. please help.

it won’t let me buy from anyone and i don’t get drops from enemies if i use the infinite gold cheat

Just a quick tip for this game a lot of the issues you are facing are probably the game itself because the darksiders 2 deathintive editions have a lot of issues. some issues i believed to be related to using certain cheats was game bugs that still haven’t been fixed.

so what happened? the same thing happened to me and now i’m screwed

@system a reset level option would be really helpful.
please make one if you can or if i can choose what level to be in

How about with cheat for adding pages of the dead, artefacts of ostegoth or Stones for a construct in forge land? Can you add this opction?