Dawn of Man Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Dawn of Man Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Knowledge
2. Unlimited Building Condition
3. Instant Building
4. Free Build
5. Instant Craft

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2019
    Started development

• 03/16/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 03/18/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/21/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Dawn of Man cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The game keeps crashing every time I activate the cheats :slightly_frowning_face:

Which cheat?

I think it’s instant building or free building, them and instant crafting are the only ones I’m using, and seem to be the ones that deactivate on their own. I’ll keep playing and see :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for getting back so quick :slightly_smiling_face:

Disable free build while crafting

Thank you, I did that and just had instant build and instant craft activated and the game crashed, anything else I can try? :confused:

Tried the game with just free build instead, and the game crashed as well :confused:

Where is your copy of the game from? :slightly_smiling_face:

I got it off Steam :slightly_smiling_face:
(Is that what you mean when you say where from?)

Yes that is :slightly_smiling_face: Do me a favor, use the cheats causing the game to crash and then go into settings on the WeMod app and select save log and please PM it to me. Thanks!

Love the game and cheats here but im actually struggling to get any to function correctly. Im positive im doing the cheats correctly. The unlimited knowledge will bug the game to where it only allows you to spend them to the second age then all other knowledge feats stay greyed out. Game has also been crashing while using building cheats or not functioning at all. Im sure it just needs some more updates tho!

Have you been crafting with “Free Build” enabled?

I don’t have the game on steam, maybe that’s the issue. I’ll push a fix in a bit, hopefully that fixes it. If it doesn’t then i will need to get the game on steam.

1 Like

The Dawn of Man cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Game bug whenver I enable the Inf Knowledge, it wont let me search anything on Neolithic Age.

What do you think would be a better value for knowledge than 99?

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

no man, thank you for doing all this!

1 Like